How You Two Kiss

-Veronica Sawyer
-Martha Dunnstock
-Heather Chandler
-Heather Duke
-Heather McNamara

Veronica Sawyer
Veronica was hesitant at first when it came to anything romantic, especially kissing. Mostly because of her past relationship with Jason Dean. But, as our relationship went on, she did get more confident.

"Hey, babe." Veronica grinned, leaning against the locker next to mine.

I smiled and looked over at her, "How was your day?"

"Better now that I'm with you." Veronica cheekily responded.

I playfully rolled my eyes and laughed, "You're so cheesy." Veronica shyly leaned down, not much of a height difference, and kissed me. Her lips were soft as they moved against mine, her arms wrapping around my waist as mine wrapped around her neck.

"Jeez, take a breather." Duke mumbled while walking past us causing Veronica and I to pull away, our face flushing red.

Martha Dunnstock
Martha was very shy and I wasn't too open either. We were both very loving and absolutely loved cuddles but we both became extremely shy when it came to kissing. I usually only kissed her cheek or forehead or just peck her lips.

"Hey, Martha." I smiled, setting my lunch down on the table and sitting down next to Martha.

"Hi!" Martha grinned, scooting closer to me and kissing my cheek. My face immediately redeemed as I smiled even more.

"I missed you. Classes are so boring." I groaned, "But you make it better."

"T-Thank you.."

Heather Chandler
Heather Chandler was rough, passionate, and a great kisser. She initiated every kiss at any time, usually when people were around. She wanted people to know that we were together. That I was hers.

"Hey, Heather—" I was cut off by a kiss from Chandler, people in the halls turned to look at us before continuing on their path. Ram and Kurt were heard cheering down the hall and Chandler didn't seem to care. Although, I did know she'd deal with them later. Chandler's hands gripped my waist, keeping me in place as she continued to kiss me. She bit my bottom lip before sliding her tongue in my mouth. We both pulled away, breathless.

Heather Duke
Heather Duke wasn't really into PDA unless she got jealous. She got nervous, she was extremely self-conscious and she was surprised by just how much you actually liked her. She didn't expect any of that and she was just filled with nerves doing romantic things.

"Hey, Duke." I said as I passed by her lunch table. I could see her try not to smile but she did and ended up calling me over, "Yes, love?" I asked.

"I'll see you after school, right?"

"Of course." I could tell Duke wanted to say something else but her cheeks flared up and I knew what she wanted. I leaned down and planted a soft kiss on Duke's lips as I heard McNamara awed. We pulled away and Duke glared at McNamara but I could tell there wasn't actually any anger behind the look, "See you later." I whispered before walking off.

Heather McNamara
Heather McNamara was adorably shy but as our relationship continued, she grew more confident and our relationship grew stronger. Our kisses were sweet and short — well...mostly.

We were at a party and I have no idea how it happened but we were locked in the bathroom, McNamara pinning my arms on the wall as she kissed me. It started off slow and sweet but escalated quickly as we made out, McNamara's body was pressed against mine as she slipped her tongue into my mouth. She finally let go of my hands and cupped my face as the kiss continued to heat up.