Chapter- Twenty one

“I’m hurt, man! It feels like my dick is threatened. How the fuck did you let her destroy my vintage collection?” Rahul exhaled a deep extended mourn straight from his dick and watched the ripped shredded magazine models slowly sunk in the water. 

“You know, how hard it's to find a collection of the best ones”? Rahul sighed heavily.

Because of our restricted age, we cant avail those magazines by ourselves. We have to once again butter Rahul’s annoying cousin for aiding us collect few more. And by buttering means, to do his homework over two weeks straight.

“Dude, your girl costs me everything” Rahul’s voice inflicted a genuine wound.

We both sighed million times more before tootling our way back to Maya who was then patiently waiting to throw a fit of laughter at our doomed face.

“Sorry for your loss, boys! I wish we could give those a proper funeral too” She just laughed her head off.

--

We three cartoon characters settled inside a natural botanical garden which had turned itself into a zoological zoo since last monsoon.  Many creepy crawlers wonder here freely and we were hoping to meet a few new kind.

“those topless boobies….” Rahul wailed beating his hands on my shoulder. He still couldn’t get out of the mourn. Neither could I.

“My shoulder is open, boys, if you want to shed tears for your loss.” Maya stifled her chuckle.

“Mummy…” we both squalled noisily.

“Oh, stop you both. Let’s go and find you a new collection of hotties” Maya offered.

“Not that easy. We need someone above eighteen” I moaned.

“Oh! That’s bad! Why did Gini do that anyway”? Maya asked.

“She generally lets her anger out by throwing stuffs at me. This time she just slayed my dick”. I shrugged.

“What provoked her this time”?

“We were talking about you…and she claimed something which I didn’t support….”

“She was triggered by jealousy”? Maya cheered.

“Yes! She herself said so. ‘Part of me was jealous’.” I quoted how Gini depicted her feelings.

“So she is on Denial phase”? Maya’s enthusiastic voice didn’t calm my soul. It rather annoyed me.

“Whatever…don’t educate me please. I just hated the fact that she lied. I knew she was in the loop with me. I felt that warmth in her face. Her eyes sparkled…Why did she need to lie? She was never like that” I grudged, without lifting my head off her shoulder.

“You have to understand, Naman! She is conflicted between how she feels about you and Vivek. You can’t expect her identify these brewing emotions instantly. She initiated a relationship with Vivek and now all of a sudden she can’t just wind up a relationship because her heart craves for someone…someone who is already seeing someone. She has so much on her plate already. If I were on her place, I would have tried to ignore, deny and lie too.”

“You can’t just justify her action so smoothly Maya! No way she should have taken revenge on these innocent hotties” Rahul was back to square one!

“My brother has a good number of collection. He is in UK. I will give those all to you. Happy”? Maya said in single breath.

Rahul and I both lifted our head off her shoulder and came on our knees and chanted, “Maya, you are a goddess! You saved poor souls…”

“I love you” Rahul said.

“I love you too” I said

“I love you more.” Rahul countered.

And finally Rahul shined and a relief flooded across his face.

--

“See you after school” I said while departing from Maya.

“No. We will meet in other places for few days. I want to see how Gin reacts when she doesn’t get to see you on regular basis” Maya planned more and I sighed.

“What good that will do”?

“She will panic. She will become restless. And she will do something unexpected”

I don’t know why I wasn’t feeling any better. As I knew Gin a bit  more than Maya, I could say if Gini wanted to end things with Vivek, she would have by now. If she felt something for me, she would have followed her heart. But instead of embracing the emotions, she chose to lie. And that’s what my stomach couldn’t digest.

“Whatever you say..” I shrugged and escorted myself inside my room where Rahul was already waiting with his PS4.

“Lets slay some dragons” Rahul slumped on the sofa and handed me over the remote.

And another day crawled by and I was way too far to reaching my destination.

**
Thank you for reading 😊
Please vote, share and comment.