Chapter- Twenty seven

Gini has hibernated herself since she kissed the frog who didn’t turn out a prince! No phone or messages have been exchanged; social media didn’t help either.

So I’m in a unique position with a considerable number of horrifying possibilities which have crowded ninety percent of my brain. Rest ten percent is still ruminating the beautiful moment.

Coming back to the reality, why did she let me kiss her even when she is in an active relationship with the douche? Was she driven by a moment of heat? No, that’s not Gin! She is never a repulsive one, which originates my second question about her sudden disappearance. Why didn’t she see my again? Was she regretting? Probability is high; therefore even the friendship I had cherished for eleven years has been disabled permanently.

But, then again…the moment though…. When our lips united, I swear I felt popcorn popped up inside my stomach. And when we parted, she fit her head under my chin and remained cocooned in my arms for a good few minutes before she was struck by the second call, made by Brinda and decided to leave me frozen in the moment for eternity.

I turned on a music and pretended to be a ballet dancer before bumped my head into the wall and fell my ass off on the floor.

No ballet, ever, I cried out in pain!

While rolling on the damp floor, my sub conscious brain replayed the moment…again…again… And again…until I heard a hit on my door. I ignored and rolled again… but the knock on my door won’t give up.

I walked up to the door in a relaxed cheerful manner and pulled it open… “Rahul….where the fuck have you been, mate”? I extended my arms and grabbed him.

“Stored in my father’s balls first…then straight to my mother’s womb, strolled for nine months before dropped in ‘Mother Teresa Hospital'…Spent eleven years in Block P and here and there….and finally at your place” Rahul gave me a quick glance of his craziness which I thought I would never say, I missed.

“Oh baby, I missed you so much”… I jumped on him.
We did our high five and chest bumping shit and flopped down on the sofa.

“Did they break up”? He asked as examining my face.

“Who”?

“The Beauty and the buffalo” he winced, “you won’t be this cheerful if they didn’t. Your cheeks are glowing more than a girl's ass…”

“Whatever ... So how's your visit to granny? Did she ask about me?” I channelled him offside.

“She did infact couple of times. She is really cool, man. Got another tattoo by my name. It felt so special….” Rahul exhaled a joy to which I could never relate as in my family besides dad, no members are alive to get a tattooed on.

“Here comes the surprise…..” Rahul did a MJ move and jogged to his bag pack and turned it upside down.

And the rain of dirty magazines hit the wooden floor….
Next two hours, me and Rahul were completely swamped under the force called ‘libido-a biological urge’. Our lusty eyes travelled through every fold of the model’s body and the narrative description how do they fancy a man! Gin was right the ardour doesn’t lie in the pictures, its into the words; purely ‘orgasmic’!

And that was the time when I came to realise that those hotties had lost their capability to penetrate my dirty mind and the response they once had drawn out of me was somewhat lessened by long margin. A sweet lime face had replaced them dramatically.

So, whenever Gini’s moistened lips appeared in my mind, the thing between my legs started dangling. And the heated moment shivered me to the bottom.

While I was recalling the moment, there was one thing about the description that didn’t fit my experience though, hence I tried to clear my point.

“Where do you think your hand should reside when you kiss a chick”? I asked Rahul.

“Depends upon the position, timings, place and of course the partner…”

“Ohh! Suppose, you are kissing a sobbing girl over there by the study table in a cold damp evening and you urge to access deeper…so how should your hand travel…I mean…you know…should it just lay on her neck and pull her close to my face or slid down to her waist and …” I stammered while picturing the whole thing which caught Rahul’s attention instantly.

“You little piece of shit… you kissed her”? Rahul surrounded me by his glowing eyes which demanded a good details unless there was a possibility of me being murdered in a Gelatine.

The dumber me tried to flip the situation with less credible words I could escort, “No…I didn’t… pheww…come on… she is dating Vivek, did you forget…and how would I… we are just friends… oh Fuck… yes! I kissed. We kissed”… I took the bait and watched Rahul turned into a big monster and pounced on me.

“You bastard! You sick bastard! You bad bad lecherous bastard! How dare you keep it away from me?” Rahul slowly gathered his strength and punched my shoulder numerous times.

“Ayyyyee…go easy on me! I didn’t….” I bolted off the couch and  made my way to the door, of course by running.

“You ass! You get back here to the daddy. Admit your sin”  Rahul signalled me to come back at the sofa like a good boy.

“Not daddy, they call him a Father” its really futile to enlighten him as he never cares.

“Did you bang her”?

“What? Are you nuts? No! It was just few kisses only!”
Rahul went completely nuts! His excitement went through the roof. It surely didn’t look like I was the one who had been kissed on.

As we proceeded to the end of the day and Rahul was folding himself to get back to his room, I hugged him again not because of the pleasurable event of mine but a huge part of me was so happy to see him back.

“See you in school tomorrow then… and stop dreaming… get into more action” Rahul clicked a wicked smile to which I exposed my teeth and yelled, “Get the fuck out of here”.

As soon as Rahul flew away, I sank down in my previous thoughts. Why didn’t Gin contact? I sat on the study table and piling up my home work because I needed to deviate my mind and engage into a constructive task. Reading materials are the best excuses for anxiety. But not today!
I typed…

checking up on you if you’re doing well…. Deleted.

How are you feeling? Deleted.

Is everything okay? Nothing is okay here.

Where did you disappear? When will you contact me? I’m dying to see you.

I’m sorry if I have crossed my boundary. Am I?
Deleted!

Deleted!

I threw the phone on bed and blank stared at the table and replayed the scene again. Needless to say, I felt my boxer spaced out in no time.

***