🌹 Mafia!Riddle Rosehearts 🌹

A lot of my lovely darlings have requested mafia twisted, again I'm no expert but I try and feel free to comment if something thing does not make sense.

I hope you enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- So backstory Riddle wanted to change and not stay under his mother's control anymore but has to wait till he was old enough and have a decent job to move out.

- She was very opposed to the idea of him moving out but she knows that he's too tame to try any stunt, but little does she knows the roses she has grown has thorns.

- Family dinners are a must so she doesn't suspect anything.

- Riddle as a free man has decided to take the next step, he doesn't want to break the queen of heart's rules as it's hard to break a habit

- My man drink his tea as the gunshot sound fills the air, he might not join the fight but can still enjoy a little bloodshed, Am I right?

- With Riddle being the underboss ( second in command and heir to the throne) and Trey as his Consigliere (third in command and the boss's closest advisor but for the sake of the story he'll be Riddle's advisor).

- You might be wondering but Author-san if they are not breaking rules what they breaking? Bones, they break bones and handle the money after all Riddle is a tyrant isn't he?

- Riddle is perfectly average height for his age it's just that everyone else is a giant but that doesn't make him any less deadly.

- Riddle will not hesitate to go off with your head anytime literally you get shot in the head, he has got a short temper it's pretty obvious.

- Riddle isn't one to half ass things and he hates chaos it's either you follow the order or it's Off With You head!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did you think?
I hope you enjoyed.