Y/n has had enough

Y/n needed this break and they won't let anything get in the way of her day off with one of their favorite people Jack.

   Ready to go out dragging Jack towards in hurry to explore the world outside of NRC as they opened the door, Crowley was about to knock on it.

   "Crowley..." Y/n said slowly waiting for the second he will ask for something that's what he always does, he cleared his throat and straightened his posture.

   "I have some paperwork that needs to be filled, simple things that I Know you are the perfect person for the job and since I'm so kind I'll give you a week to finish them" Crowley said clearly proud of himself but Y/n's eye twitched as they force a smile.

   "Crowley, when I came here I didn't sign up for YOUR job, and I agreed to be those kids' therapist so KINDLY go ask someone else" as Y/n was holding on to their sanity but Crowley didn't get the hint.

   "But I'm so busy looking for a way for a way to get you home since I'm so kind- " that way the last straw Y/n has had it.

   "OH REALLY! well last time I checked YOU were on VACATION while I was left to deal with one of your STUDENTS' OVERBLOT!!" as Y/n moved towards Crowley he stepped back until he tripped and fell.

   "YOU EITHER HAVE TO HAVE BOTH YOUR ARMS BROKEN OR DYING OR DEAD FOR ME TO DO YOUR PAPERWORK, AND I CAN CLEARLY SEE YOU HAVE NONE SO GET LOST BEFORE I DO SOMETHING I WON'T REGRET!!" Y/n yelled at the of their lungs even Jack flinch from how loud Y/n was, but he hurried to try to calm them down.

   "But- " Crowley was left there all alone think of what just happened.