🍤 Yandere!Floyd Leech 🍤

The request: Yandere!Floyd Leech D,I,L,M,V

The Darling who requested: berry1x

I hope you enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🍤Dispose: Are the willing to kill for you?

- If the one who you want dead tries to take you from him or just speak to you he's dead.

- Floyd is more likely to kill if he thinks it'll be fun than to please you.

- Floyd is possessive asf if you couldn't tell so just the idea of someone trying to take you gets him in a foul mood and he may or may not go to squeeze somebody (R.I.P for the poor unfortunate soul).

🍤Imagination: How often do they day dream about you? To what?

- Oh honey he doesn't dream about you because he makes sure you are always with him or he drags you everywhere he goes.

- When Azul forces him to work you are in Azul office or watched by Jade, waiting to be taken by the huge not so gentle eel till god knows when.

🍤Lenient: Are they lenient to you when you try to escape or become rebellious?

- You won't be able to walk again, an it's not the good kind.

- Floyd will not think twice before breaking a bone or two not his tho.

- Why would you need legs when he can carry you around so be a good fishie and sleep.

- Floyd can't have you swimming away unless it's to play hide and seek where it ends with a nice bone crushing hug (be ready to be boneless).

🍤Meticulous: Are they meticulous? How do they show it?

- Floyd is a very smart individual don't let his attitude fool you but as you know he hides it pretty well but the thing is nobody tries to figure him out because no one wants a 191 cm tall strong mf to squeeze them to death.

🍤Virtue: What are some good qualities they still possess?

- As much as you like to deny there comes a time were Floyd turns back into your soft eel boy as he asks for your attention and pouts when you don't give him, he changed so much sometimes you don't recognize him anymore but there are moments when he goes back and your heart aches for the man you no longer know.