Teacher MC is bacc and is about to have a heart attacc

This chapter is basically me channeling my inner teacher and trying not to choke Crowley because he done messed up this time.

Warning: cursing and the use of 'baby' or nicknames are not romantic I just love giving nice names.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Crowley you have 5 sec to explain to me how the fu- did you manage to turn 21 kids and 4 grown men into LITTLE HYPERACTIVE GREMLINS!!!

- Crowley this is no game find me a way to turn them back to normal or I swear you are going to be a feast for a very hungry cat!

- RIDDLE! STOP COLLARING THE OTHER KIDS!! JUST BECAUSE THEY
ATE YOUR TARTS DOESN'T ME- IT'S  WAS ACE, OKAY COLLAR HIM.

- LEONA GET DOWN FROM THE TREE OR I'LL HAVE CHEKA  COME FOR YOUR FURRY AS- BEHIND!!

- Azul baby could maybe not cling to my legs, I can't even walk straight in heel what do you think will happen if I'm walking in heels with a crying baby glued to my leg huh?

- JADE STOP TRYING TO SHOVE THAT MUSHROOM IN FLOYD'S MOUTH!

- VIL STOP SITTING ON EPEL HE'S NOT A CHAIR HE'S MORE OF A SHORT USELE- NOT FUNCTIONING COAT HANGER!!

- CATER HUN WHY ARE YOU CRYING?! ACE BROKE YOUR PHONE! YO ACE GET YOUR UGL- POTATO LOOKING FACE HERE SO WE CAN TALK!

- No amount of preparation would have prepared me for being a single parent of 25 kids and an irresponsible soon-to-be family sized KFC fried chicken.

- Ortho thank the great seven you are here I'm so- hold on where is Idia? IDIA WHERE ARE YOU? OH NO I'VE LOST MY BABY!!!

- Crowley don't be silly, just because I give Riddle, Azul, Deuce, Idia, Tsunotaro, Cater, Jack, Kalim and Ruggie more hugs and affection doesn't mean I don't like the rest I love all of students equally I-

- Oh! Ace is about to attempt to backflip from a bench, heh weakling Leona did it from tree and he can do it not because I care  but because if he breaks his bones I won't have to clean his mess after him as if he's a baby

- But an ugly potato looking baby that was dropped on his head that is, now back to-

- IDIA WHERE ARE YOU? I HAVE THE LATEST MANGA OF YOUR FAVORITE ANIME!

- If I was an introverted pale looking skinny sad socially awkward Otaku where would I hide? His room!

- Idia? Oh there you are, no no no I won't hurt you it's okay come here baby, I just want you near me so we could turn you back, there you go good boy, Idia don't accidentally choke me with your tiny hands please

- Of course you can stay with me I don't mind but you will have company because Azul and kalim believe that my legs belong to them ( I know what some of are thinking go to horny jail ) and Riddle, Ruggie, Tsunotaro and Jack are always close to me it's okay with how hard your are holding on to me you won't fall.

- CREWELL STOP WITH THE COLLARS THEY ARE NOT DOGS!

- Vargas please stop trying to carry the other kids, AND KEEP THOSE EGGS AWAY!

- Lilia get down now! You know I can't fly! Oh no is that silver about to fall!

- I see you are still a worried father now please help me find silver.

- ROOK STOP SHOOTING THE KIDS YOUR GIVING THEM MORE TRUAMA THAT I HAVE TO FIX LATER!!

- Deuce honey what do you have there? A little chicken? Were did you get from? You found it. Must be one of Crowley's lost kids, keep him safe till we get to others okay? Good boy. (My very good boy I love so much)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Teacher MC is really tired you guys and Crowley has a death wish there will be a part 2 to this chapter because this is just the start.

Did you enjoy?

Stay hydrated and stay safe.