Senario: Bullied teen son #2

Request: The image above

This chapter will be for Octavinelle and Scarabia and Pomfiore and their son.

The lovely darling who requested: Tourmalin_Lion1234 .

Warning: This chapter is about bullying and some parts may make you uncomfortable due it being violent, please if you are sensitive to such topic skip the chapter.

I don't know much about bullying as I never experienced thankfully but if you are being bullied or know someone who is being bullied please seek help, you are important and you are not alone, please be safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🌊 Octavinelle 🌊:

🐙Azul Ashengrotto🐙

- Azul doesn't stay quiet, he doesn't want his son to deal with it alone like he did and he will get angry because teachers are supposed stop this from happening.

- Azul asks his son if he informed the teachers and if they did anything after hearing it.

- If they didn't do anything, Azul will take the matter into his own hands because no one should bear to be belittled or made fun of or hurt because of some insecure bullies.

🍄 Jade Leech 🍄

- How blind do you need to be to bully his son? Like you make fun of his height? His love for mushrooms? Dadd- Jade and Uncle Floyd and Uncle Azul ain't gonna like that.

- At first Jade was hurt because his son didn't tell him about this minor inconvenience that has been ruining his days.

- Jade, like the wonderful father he is went to the school personally to have a talk with the little annoying creatures.

- It was a nightmare for the students and staff, mushrooms were everywhere.

🍤 Floyd Leech 🍤

- Floyd doesn't see a problem, he only sees a very squeezable little fishies.

- Floyd really didn't concern himself too much because his son could easily step on their leader and the rest will scatter.

- But when his son came home with a broken leg and a very beat up face, Floyd was angry and not Riddle kind of angry.

- In conclusion he had a friendly talk with the little fishies.

🏜Scarabia🏜:

🏜 Kalim Al-Asim 🏜

- Why are sad? Did you have a bad day? Let's have Lunch then! Not hungry? Why?.

- Kalim is very confused what could have possibly happened for you to lose your appetite.

- Only after Jamil pointed out that something must have happened at school, kalim hurried to talk to his son.

- Kalim did not understand why people had to be mean to each other, he didn't like that someone was mean to his son so he did what any good father would do: went to his son's school and invited his entire class to lunch of course!

- And simply asked them to please stop being mean to his son. At the end, Jamil had to tell them not to mess with Kalim's son or their parents will be in big trouble.

🐍 Jamil Viper 🐍

- Jamil knew something was wrong but didn't know what it was, not until he entered his son's room and found his backpack on a newly formed puddle on the floor and he opened the drenched notebooks with a scribbled word: Servant.

- Jamil was livid that his son has been dealing with such humiliation and for this! His son is a servant to no one!

- Jamil went to the school and demanded that these kids be punished for such vile act.

👑 Pomfiore 👑:

👑Vil Schoenheit👑

- Vil know what hate is like and knows that some people out there just can't accept the fact that you are a normal person, there are people who live for drama and there are those who exploit it and Vil didn't want his son to deal with any of these unnecessary  situations but sadly it's bound to happen eventually.

- Vil is a very respectable man but he is also a model and because these kids had very different opinions about this specific career they wanted a way to show the man their opinions and what better way to deliver than his son.

- Vil's blood ran cold when his son came home, his lovely blond hair was so horribly cut and his face, oh how Vil couldn't believe his eyes.

- Vil tended to his precious boy and then immediately went to the school and demanded that these kids be expelled and he went to these kids individually to talk.

🏹 Rook Hunt 🏹

- Oh no no no, Rook knows everything and he knows where they live.

- The problem was dealt with as soon a it happened which left Rook's son confused and when he asked his dad his answer was simple "On dirait qu'ils ont mes cadeaux" ("Looks like they got my gifts").

🍎 Epel Felmier 🍎

- Epel is aware that people are going to bully his son because of how his is, Epel sadly regrets not sending his son to Vil when he offered those classes (he still has nightmares from those days tho).

- It got out of control that he had to be called by the school to get his son who was covered in trash? Why you ask because some little shits though they were bigger and stronger than his son which is not wrong but still bullying somebody just because you are strong than them doesn't make you tough it makes you despicable.

- Epel then decides to sign up for self defense classes with Jack for his son.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stay hydrated and stay safe, Goodbye.