Senario: Bullied teen son #3

Request: The image above

This chapter will be for Ignihyde and Disomania their son.

The lovely darling who requested: Tourmalin_Lion1234 .

Warning: This chapter is about bullying and some parts may make you uncomfortable due it being violent, please if you are sensitive to such topic skip the chapter.

I don't know much about bullying as I never experienced thankfully but if you are being bullied or know someone who is being bullied please seek help, you are important and you are not alone, please be safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

💀Ignihyde💀:

🍬Idia Shroud🍬

- Why did Idia send his son to school even tho his son didn't want to again? Ah yes Ortho didn't want him to be a friendless otaku like him.

- The thing is his son is paler than him and doesn't even like to talk which made his classmates think he is a freak I mean as long as they leave him alone they are cool.

- It starts to not be cool when they start bothering him, calling him names and trying to pick a fight with him, Idia didn't expect it to be that bad but his son didn't want to go to school again and Ortho wanted to know why so he hacked the school cameras and was angry.

- Idia decided to expose the kids and sent the videos to the staff and principles and if that doesn't work other things can be done, no?

🏰Disomania🏰:

🏰Malleus Draconia🏰

- Again who is that blind to even try? But the thing is they don't come near his son at all, then what do they do? His desk has been through some things, carved with so many awful things.

- Malleus's son really wasn't that bothered because some humans are not that sharp because if they were, they wouldn't dare cross paths with him.

- Malleus found out through Lilia as he always chats with Malleus's son as if he was his own, and Malleus was furious because nobody dared to commit such bold act towards him but suddenly humans have the audacity to do that to his son.

- Of course Lilia feeding his lust for drama (and to stop Malleus from killing someone) accompanies Malleus to meet with the irresponsible people he entrusted his son with and find out what happened (or probably chat with the root of the problem).

- It ended surprisingly well with Malleus almost killing the bullies and Lilia pulling pranks on the teachers.

🍷Lilia Vanrouge🍷

- Lilia can sense distress from miles away and his son was not responding to his pranks like he usually does so he went to school to check it out himself.

- It always surprises Lilia because such thing like making fun of others is not really common among fae people but he know how humans can be.

- Lilia simply some of his baked goods with a little surprise for each kid, looks like a stomachache is gonna be the least of their problems.

Sebek Zigvolt

- Sebek was called to the school and he didn't like that because it was wasting his precious time that he could spend worshipp- protecting Waka-sama.

- What made Sebek even more furious is that his son was being bullied by, not humans, FAE!!

- Why would they bully his son? He is fae too ( part fae Sebek ). My guy was so confused but so angry, he called his son from ACROSS THE DAMN SCHOOL and of course his son answered.

- His son is so quiet, you don't really hear his voice much and then there is Sebek .

- Sebek lectured the bullies and gave them an earful and by that I mean almost deafened them ( should I bad? Nah they deserve it ).

💤 Silver 💤

- Silver just came back from guarding duty and his son came home from school and had bandages all over his face.

- Silver though that this might be from not very serious fight but then he remembered that his son doesn't get in fights.

- So Silver asked Lilia what he should do and Lilia just replied "I'll give them a small surprise and leave a note they'll think it's a gift hehehe".

- Silver had a really bad feeling but let Lilia handle the problem ( you know this gives me "wait till my father hears about this" but in a more wholesome way).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well my darlings this is the end of the bullying senario, and I'd like suggestions for senario in comment section, I read a lot of fluffy senarioes and it's so cute.

Stay hydrated and stay safe.