❤️♠️That's none of my business🐙🍄🍤

"DON'T YOU HAVE A HEART!?" yelled the single brain cell trio at Azul, tears rolled from their eyes at their misery.

   "No, infact I have 3 and even with that I have no sympathy to give" Azul answered smiling at how silly they were to sign a contract when they knew the concequences of it.

   "Y/n help us!" They were their only hope, thinking that all the time they spent together and how strong their friendship bond is surely they would help them right?

   "No, I'm good" those words shattered the boys hopes of getting those anemones off their head and not working in this lounge ever again.

   Y/n orders a milkshake and 'accidentally' spills it on the floor, "Oops my hand slipped, have fun with them Azul, Oh and think about what we discussed".

   Azul and the leech twins felt a little strange but intrigued by Y/n's behavior so much so that Azul was considering what they talked about in their discussion.

   "Jack- " the first years reached out to their fellow classmate, seeking the help that they couldn't get from their friend.

   "No" as he ran after Y/n following them out of there as much as he feels bad for them they have to learn that actions have consequences like Y/n said working alittle won't hurt them.