V

when dewey got me back with his giant cat i hurried to fix my unruly hair because hyacinith always said.

a royal fairy always has do look decent.

i mostly read and i wanted to ask the queen about the rule but she looked tired so we finished early.it was late and dark outside but i still saw few people outside.i flew over to them to ask them what are they doing but stopped when i saw it was clank and girls.

"what are you doing?it's late."

"tink told us about her sister and we are making a machine to help her sister visit us.wanna help?"clank asked.i nodded and we flew over to the workshop.all of us but clank who was rolling the wain,flew in.tink looked alarmed so clank tried to stop her.

"i didn't tell everybody. just fawn,ro,sil,dess,and vidia.lea already knew so i just invited her."i smiled innocently when tink glared at me.

"so there's another you."vidia said.i think she's amazed more than disgusted.

"vidia!"rosetta warned.

"yeah. i've got a sister."tink confirmed.

clank excitedly told us."i told you!"the girls flew over to tink and bombarded her with questions about periwinkle.

"but how?"iridessa asked.honestly,i get why they're confused.if i didn't watch whatever that was int he library i would be confused too.

"they were born of the same laugh, okay!"clank told them."tell them, tink, what you told me and bobble."

"her name's periwinkle,lea has met her. she's a frost fairy, and she's just amazing. i'm making this machine so she can come here and meet you all, and after that we'll go straight to queen clarion!"

the girls frowned at that.it wasn't a smart idea but if tink thinks she can do it,i'm with her.

"um, have you thought this through?"vidia said and took rosetta."hi, queen clarion. meet the winter fairy i smuggled over the border."she played.

"vidia!"rosetta and i scolded.it may be stupid idea but she doesn't have to be mean.

"when queen clarion hears how we found each other, and that we're sisters, she will change lord milori's rule.and lea can help me persuade her into it."tink looked at me hopefully."i'm not sure if i can do it but i will,for you tink,besides,i like periwinkle."i told her.she flew over to me and hugged me.

"oh, of course she will."

"the queen could never want you to be apart."iridessa said.

"it's like you found the perfect lost thing."silvermist smiled.

"and i'm never going to lose her."tink said,determined.

iridessa picked up a hammer and said."let's get to work!

fawn leaned on her and pointed to tink."just tell us what to do."

"great! okay. we need to place that wheel right here."tink said.everybody started to get to work and before tink could go i grabbed her and hugged her tight."thank you,tink."i told her.

she laughed and hugged back."for what?"

"for showing me that if i don't follow the rules and be uptight i can discover whole new world."and look at the handsome lord but of course i would never tell her that.she smiled and grabbed my hand."you'll be a great queen one day,lea.but now,let's get workin'."i laughed at her and went to help her.

"bobble! perhaps you and i are brothers! it's possible. we look almost exactly alike."i heard clank said to bobble.i love these guys.