VIII

i'm gonna change up the story of milori and clarion to fit tinkerbell and her sister.

------------------------------------

it has been few hours since the accident.tink,clank,bobble and rest of the girls tried to get me out.i understood that they didn't mean it but that doesn't meant it doesn't hurt.i only got out after hyacinith came to get me and said that the queen needed me.i flew with him to the queens castle.i stopped when saw tink inside,talking to the queen.she looked at me with eyes filled with regret and sorrow.

"lea,i am so so sorry.i didn't mean any of that.i lied."

"how can i trust you,tink?what you said all matched."i told her,beginning to cry again."no,no.we love your personality.you are always there first one that gets everybody together no matter what,you are always ready to help no matter the consequences.we love you."tink told me.i thought about her words.she does overreact when she's mad.i ran to her and hugged her tight.

"girls come here."queen clarion told us.oh no,now i'm gonna hear it.

"lea,you are not going to be punished."i looked at at her with wide and happy eyes."this time.but only because we have to speak about something that happened to you."i was confused.what happened to me?

"tinkerbell,you asked why... the story is very similar to yours.long ago, when pixie hollow was very young, two fairies met and shared a connection.they found out they were siblings.one of them was a winter fairy..."

i gasped.this happend before.

"and the other was from the warm seasons.the two fairies were the same and every sunset they met at the border and talked about their lives.but as their bond grew stronger, they wished to share each other's worlds.so they disregarded the danger and crossed."

queen clarion turned around and her wings dropped."one of them broke a wing.for which there is no cure."oh no.but who broke a wing?

"from that day forward,i decreed that fairies must never again cross the border.and lord milori agreed that our two worlds should forever remain apart for everyone's safety."

poor them.now i know how tink must have felt when they separated them.

"and the two fairies?"i asked.the queen looked close to crying and i furrowed my eyebrows.does she really care that much for her people?will i care so much?"what happened to them?"

queen clarion looked at us and smiled weakly."they had to say goodbye."

i looked at tink and she was close to crying.before i could hug her she flew away...i have to go see her after i finish with the queen.i looked at her and saw that she was sitting down.i frowned and went to sit next to her.

"it was you,wasn't it?"i asked her.there is no way that she is this sad because of what happened to another fairies.she's not even this sad when one dies.she remains strong and clearheaded.which is another thing i won't be able to do good like her.i will probably never stay calm when pixie hallow and it's fairies are in trouble.

she looked up and smiled.with her hand,she gently stroked my long,curly brown hair."you never miss anything,huh?"i laughed.

"i guess i don't.but i saw how sad you were so i put two and two together and voila."i told her with slight laugh.i don't want her to be sad."you are bright fairy,lea.you will be great queen one day."she told me.i laughed slightly,there is no way that will ever happen."so...who's your brother if i may ask?"i can't help myself,i'm curious fairy and not to even mention bold."i will tell you but you have to promise me that you won't tell anybody,only i know."i nodded excitedly.of course i can keep a secret,it'll be hard but if queen thrusts me so much i won't betray her."my brother,older,is...l-lord milori."what?did she say...l-lord milori?!oh god!i'm crushing on her brother.great.but they do look alike,both have light amber eyes filled with kindness but behind there is authoritarian and stern look,sharp cheekbones and beautiful skin.

"are you alright,you are blushing?"queen clarion asked me and lifted my head.i nodded my head and let out a puff."y-yeah,you just surprised me."i told her.it would be awkward if she knew why i blushed."you know,tinkerbell told me that at the border when you and milori looked at eachother that you were both staring for few seconds.and she swore she saw a sparkles in your's eyes."i looked up at the queen wide eyes.she was smirking at me and that made me blush."you shouldn't be embarrassed.he is quite handsome."

"queen clarion,please."i told her.but it was funny.i stopped laughing when i remembered what queen clarion said.

"you,you said that the wings broke to one of you but you can fly.does that mean that lord milori got his wing broken?"i asked her.she nodded sadly.that's why he uses an owl.poor him.i nodded slowly.

"yeah but it doesn't matter."i got back to the main thing."he is winter fairy and even if he liked me we can't be together."i told her sadly.she put her arms around me and stroked my hair again.

"i wanted to warn you so you don't flip out,hyacinith suggested that we find you a husband."she told me lightly.i still pulled away from her.why do they want to marry me off?queen clarion is single and she runs the whole kingdom by herself just fine."w-what,come again?

she put her hands on my shoulders and led me to the window."don't get this the wrong way.the ministers think that if we find you a husband you won't be so reckless anymore."i knew that once i will receive a punishment so big that it will change my life but i never thought they would find me a husband.i can't do it.i shook my head and leaned on my hands."what do you think about it?"i looked at queen with hopeful look.if she disagreed with them than they can't do it.i'm sure she wants the best for me.i studied her gaze and knew it,she didn't even have to say it."i'm sorry,they are right.but i compromised."i looked at her so quickly i thought i got whiplash."we agreed that you have a month to find a fairy that you will marry but after,if you don't then we will find one suitable for you.but you will still be the responsible for kingdom and your husband can only counsel you."i nodded to her.it doesn't seem so bad if you really think about it.i already have a man in mind but he's winter fairy so i guess he's off limits.i huffed and wiped my eyes with the back of my hand.

i looked back at the queen but she was gazing through the window with worried and alarmed look.with confused frown i followed her eye sight.my eyes widened and my mouth fell open at the sight of the white trees that looked like they were from winter woods.but that's not possible,their borders are not that close to the pixie dust tree.the winter woods can be barely seen from the tree.