XI

by now everybody was staring at my once beautiful now broken wing.periwinkle gasped and came closer to me.

"when you flew to winter, that's why you fell."i nodded sadly.i felt them broke but they were frozen so i didn't feel any pain.

"lea... why didn't you tell me?"tink asked me while she hugged me.i shrugged and dried off a tear."we had to save the tree."

i saw milori step foward and he put his arm on my shoulder."this happened because we tried to keep you apart."he looked between tink and periwinkle.luckily this time the wings of one sibling didn't break,instead mine broke.i wonder how did milori cope with it,how did he learn to live without flying?

queen clarion stepped out and firmly nodded but a light smile danced on her lips."but never again. you belong together."

i noticed that dewey who was standing right in front of me begun to cry at the sight of tink and periwinkle.i gasped and looked from milori to queen."will you tell them?"they looked at eachother for a while until milori nodded to her.queen looked around all of us."as you know,the siblings are one of the rarest occurrence and the books say the last siblings were born long before pixie hallow."she sighed."but that is not correct.milori and i found eachother and found out that we were siblings with dewey's help.when we overdid it,his wing broke and i banned the border crossing."she looked at me with saddened eyes."for there is no cure for broken wing."

"it's getting warmer."tink said and looked around at all of winter fairies."you should get back to winter."

i gulped as the winter fairies flew off with the owls.i turned around to milori and picked up his cape."thank you.how can i ever repay you?"i handed him his cape back with a smile."you don't need to repay me.i just did my service to the pixie hallow."he replied and kissed the back of my hand.i blushed hard and chuckled."if you even need anything,i'm here."we locked eyes again and i felt familiar butterflies erupting in my stomach at the view of his amber eyes.

slowly he backed away and let go of my hand.with one last look he mounted his owl and flew off.i huffed,disappointed.i shrieked when i felt arms around my neck."what was that about?"i could hear the smirk in tink's voice."nothing."i said,disheartened ,knowing it really meant nothing.