XII

in next few days our lifes got back to normal.we fastened my broken wings so it didn't completely brake but i still couldn't fly.fawn taught some birds to help me so i've been flying like that.spring came quickly and we brought it to mainland.spring ball was next week and the preparations were over.the queen,hyacinith and i were going over the last details when tink and the rest ran in,a guard chasing after them.i raised my eyebrow at their disheveled state."your majesties,can we talk to you?"

queen nodded at hyacinth who walked out of the room with a slight sneer.i sat back down after waving the guard away."what's up?"queen clarion playfully glared at me for my choice of words.tink sighed."we think we know how we could be together,all of us."i studied her with wide,interested eyes.she looked so enthusiastic.

"what if we freeze our wings the same way winter fairies did to the tree.the warmth would be kept inside and our wings wouldn't break."

queen thought for a while before frowning."it could work but we can't be sure."tink walked closer to us with pleading stare."it will work your majesty.i already spoke to peri and her friends and we tried it."

"what!"i screamed.do they even realize how dangerous it is?they do something without asking the council."tink,what if something happend.the council would force the queen to do unimaginable and you would regret it."she casted her eyes down to avoid mine and queen's unforgiving eyes."but...it could maybe work."

"leanna."

"no,your majesty."i turned around and went to grab a book.when i found the right one i looked through pages until i came to the right one and sat the book down in front of the queen."there it is.we already know that ice is a blanket.our wings could handle the ice because if they put the right amount of ice,there will be enough heat so the wings won't freeze.it could last for hours and we all could cross borders."i bit my lip as i finished.to be honest i've done my research and i'm sure that if we're careful nothing dangerous will happen.

"are you 100% sure,leanna?"queen asked me.i shook my head."well,not 100% but it's normal,accidents can always happen no matter how hard we work to stop them."i bit my lip as i finsihed and studied queen's face.i could see she was thinking hard about it.lives of her fairies were in the question."come on,they said they already tried it,we can work on my wings until we're sure that it's gonna be fine."