hey you, please read this

Dusk
All Rights Reserved
© 2021 happypappyme

warning

The following story is going to be mature. If you get uncomfortable reading about sex, this book isn't for you. There will be lot of sex, lot of scenarios, lot of kinks. The story will also be fast paced. I'm not the slow burn kinda person. The characters are gonna be bold and impulsive. That means they may kiss even in the first chapter and have sex in the second. I'm not kidding.

Do not comment asking me why everything's moving too fast. Please, I'm so tired lol.

You looking for a bold, spicy, independent woman who submits only to one guy, only in bed? You've come to the right place. My females always have a voice they're never afraid to express. Tho she might frustrate you sometimes.

Also, NO freaking BABIES. I do not like my characters to have babies. Please don't ask me to make them have children. I don't have anything against books which do get the woman pregnant, it's just my personal choice.

disclaimer

I do not speak Spanish. At all. All my translations come from google translator, and I know they are very inaccurate sometimes, feel free to correct me. I do not mean to offend anyone who does speak the language, I respect it with all my heart and desperately wish to learn it one day. 

author's note

A huge thank you to each one of you for stopping by and checking out my work. It means the absolute world to me and I hope I'll see you in the goodbye note as well.

I am the sole owner of this book. I do not allow any part of this book to be reproduced, translated to any other language, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise. Any person who does any kind of unauthorised act in relation to this book will be liable to civil claims for damages. 

And finally, I love all of you. Thank you for taking out the time to read my book. You are my absolute motivation to keep writing and I can't wait for this beautiful journey!