23| blazing

Ava

"What can I get you?" The bartender asked me, pouring me a shot even though I hadn't asked him to.

"Beer for now. I'm waiting for someone." I said to him over the music.

It was loud, and since I wasn't in the mood to dance, I didn't like it. My dress was pretty decent for a club, a strapless black dress that reached the middle of my thighs. I didn't carry my phone. I wanted to be away from technology at this moment. Away from work.

"A woman should never be made to wait." I heard a voice behind me. There was no need to look. By the shivers that ran down my body, I didn't need a single glance to know who it was.

"Yeah? Tell that to my boyfriend." I said.

"He must be pretty busy if he's letting you sit here all by yourself." The said guy sat down in front of me, a smile adorning his face. A pair of ripped jeans encased his thick, powerful thighs. The leather jacket thrown so casually over his shoulders made him look dangerous. And the way his brown eyes glinted, almost turning dark, told me all I needed to know.

"He must." I murmured.

"What's your name?" He asked me.

"Veronica. What's yours?"

He grinned. "Caleb."

I bit back a chuckle. "Are you waiting for someone, Caleb?"

"My girlfriend. Seems like we're both in the same situation." He snapped his gaze to the bartender when he came to us again, ordering a glass of whiskey for himself. "Are you going to finish that?" He pointed to my glass.

"Maybe. Why? You interested?"

"In you? Or the beer?" He raised an eyebrow.

I didn't hide my smile. "The beer."

"No."

He brought his glass up to his lips, looking at me. "Your boyfriend must be a hell lucky guy."

"He is." I leaned back, smiling teasingly. "I am too. What do you do for a living?"

"I'm a teacher." He replied.  

"Oh? What do you teach?"

"Anything you want. Maybe I could be yours." He leaned back on his stool, very slowly licking his bottom lip, all the while looking in my eyes. His knee brushed against mine, and he used it to spread my legs apart, moving his between my thighs. "If you let me."

"Are you a good teacher?" I tilted my head, my eyes twinkling. Holding a gasp when I felt his knee brush my inner thigh, pretty close to my core, I saw him smiling from the corner of my eye.

"I have a lot of things to teach. You'll enjoy every second of it, Veronica."

Half an hour later we were stumbling inside his apartment, our lips locked together. His mouth moved against mine in a very familiar, yet different way. Every kiss with him felt different. Everything with him was exciting, whether we explored, or we did something we'd already tried.

He grabbed my jaw and pushed my face away, turning me around and pressing me into the wall. "You said you wanted rougher." I felt my earlobe being tugged harshly, making me close my eyes and rest my hands on the wall. "Did you mean that?"

"Yes." I groaned when he swept my hair away and bit down on my neck. 

Elias pulled away, making me whine in protest. My neck was grabbed tightly and I was turned back around just as fast. "Do not whine in front of me, Ava. You will take whatever I give you. Do you understand that?"