15| want

Ava

I stared at Elias as he sat across the room. My legs were folded, and I pressed them tightly to stop the throb between my legs. He was on the phone, and something about his posture turned me on.

"Si, mamá." He said into the phone, smiling. "Ella dijo que sí."

Him speaking Spanish turned me on more. He nodded to whatever his mother said on the other side, not noticing the lustful look I was throwing at him. Only when I shifted on the couch did his gaze snap to me. I stared at him, then the tent in his pants, which seemed to grow when my eyes fell upon it. I looked back to his eyes again.

He raised an eyebrow, spreading his legs apart slowly, still on the phone. He gestured towards his pants, then signalled me to come over with the simplest of nods.

My mouth parted, and the dampness in my panties increased ten folds. The move was very simple, yet so sexy. I got up, took small steps towards him. His mouth turned up into a small smirk, amusement dancing in his eyes. He looked up at me when I stood in front of him, smirking wider when I dropped down on my knees.

"Tengo un partido mañana." He said, still looking at me. Stroking my cheekbone in a fiercely protective manner, he continued on the phone.

I didn't pay much attention to it, I couldn't understand what they were talking about. He lifted his hips up for me to get rid of his pants along with the boxers, pushing them down to his ankles. Wrapping my fingers around his erection, I looked up to see his expression. His eyes were on me, so dark I could see my reflection in them. But his face was calm and composed, and he spoke to his mother as if everything was alright.

I replaced my fingers with my mouth suddenly, trying to break his calm. But he didn't seem fazed. I wouldn't have even thought he felt anything if not for his hand that plunged into my hair, his hand tightening on the phone.

"Cual aeropuerto?" 

I used my hand on the base of his shaft, the part where my mouth couldn't reach. Massaging his balls, I twirled my tongue on his tip, feeling him harden. He guided my head on his cock, fisting his hand in my hair and grabbing them. I grazed my teeth against his length teasingly.

"Estás aquí?" My hair was pulled back harshly, making me groan softly when I couldn't reach his cock. He gave me a stern expression, telling me he didn't appreciate the move I'd just made. Elias didn't like teeth, and I'd done that with the exact purpose to rile him up. I grinned, and he pulled my bottom lip between his thumb and forefinger, pushing my head on his cock again.

I opened my mouth, resuming my previous position. But he pushed my head further down till I felt his cock hit the back of my throat, and kept my head in place. I gagged, struggling against his grip, but he didn't budge. Settling my palms on his thighs, I wondered how he could still be so calm. I knew Elias had wonderful control, but this just seemed almost alien.

"Mamá, te devuelvo la llamada." He said into the phone. His grip in my hair tightened and I knew he was close. He flung the phone away. "Ava, look at me."

I fluttered my eyes to him. His gaze darkened. "Relax your jaw, don't tense your mouth."

He threw his head back and released a soft, throaty groan before I felt his cock jerk, spilling hot cum inside my mouth. I kept my eyes trained on his face even though he wasn't looking at me. I'd sucked him off hundreds of times, but never had he looked so fucking sexy while climaxing. He kept my mouth around his dick until he made sure I swallowed, then let go.

"Strip." He ordered. "Slowly."

I got up, biting down on my bottom lip. His jaw clenched when I unbuttoned my shirt, gripping the couch tightly. He discarded his pants, throwing them away. I giggled as I stepped out of my shorts, tugging my underwear down.