20| scrumptious

Ava

"Tonight was intense." I chuckled as we drove back to the penthouse. Elias looked eerily calm, and it seemed intimidating. He glanced my way, his gaze lingering on my lips, then looked back at the roads. That single move made me clench my thighs.

"It's going to get more intense now, amor." He murmured, his eyes still on the road.

"How so?" I asked, leaning back, staring at his side profile. He still looked beautiful.

And when his mouth turned up into the smallest of smiles I felt hot all over. He wasn't even looking at me, yet I still felt he was turning me to ashes. "You'll see."

Elias had been strangely patient the whole ride, not even giving me some innocent touches. Only once when we reached his apartment did he turn me around and grab the back of my head, smashing his lips on mine. I gasped at the sudden contact and he took advantage of that.

His fingers pushed my zipper down as I fumbled with the buttons on his shirt, but he held my hands, halting my movements. He bunched my dress up till my hips, his palms reaching inside my underwear and cupping my ass, hoisting me up. I let my nails drag on his scalp, making him bite my bottom lip in return.

He didn't drop me on the bed. No, he walked further left, putting me down, turning me around. I looked at my reflection in the mirror, cheeks flushed, eyes wild, lips full and swollen. Elias was looking down at me, his lips brushing my ear. "Bend over."

I rested my hands on the dressing table, my ass sticking out, taking a deep breath. He slid my panties down, tracing his knuckles over the bare skin of my hips, making me shiver. "Repeat your safe word for me."

"Dusk." My voice sounded foreign to me as well, dark and husky. I shut my eyes when the first spank came. My body moved forward, lifting up on my toes, and I harshly bit my bottom lip. 

"Ava," His voice was so fucking sexy I could climax only by his words. "Look at me." He chuckled softly when I tilted my face to the side, his hand reaching to my head and tilting it back to its place. "In the mirror, amor."

I blinked, looking at myself in the mirror, then lifting my gaze up. My breath hitched when I met his gaze, so carnal and lubricious. His eyes were dark like the deepest pits of hell, darker than night. He looked so in control that I would have done anything he asked me to at that moment.

His gaze didn't budge when his palm came in contact with my skin. Neither did mine. Maybe that's what made my sex clench. The way his eyes shamelessly claimed me, the way he so openly gave me his marks made me want to go down on my knees for him. I wouldn't do it for anyone, no one but him. Only him.

The next three slaps had no break between them, and were so powerful I knew they'd left a bruise. Several, for that matter. I was clutching the table so hard I was afraid it would break, but Elias didn't seem to care. He gave me a few seconds to breathe, then slapped me another three times. I cried out, not making a move to cover up my scream.

"Don't you dare look away, Ava." He said when my eyes fluttered close. 

I did my best to open them. But when he increased the frequency of his spanks I couldn't cope up. He had to give me fifteen. But I didn't keep count. It felt like he'd given me more, and I honestly didn't seem to mind.

He knelt behind me, his knuckles tracing my bare ass, brushing against the raw portion where he'd almost broken my skin, making me hiss. I felt his breath against my skin, and soon enough it was replaced by his lips, soft and warm. He traced his tongue lightly, being a lot more gentle than I was used to. I hummed in delight when he did the same to the other cheek.