6| intoxicate

Ava

Hard and fast. Rough and ripping. Everything I'd been fighting against. Everything I'd always wanted. He wasn't gentle. He was gripping my hips in a painfully tight hold as he kept me in place, slamming in and out of me. His fingers rubbed my clit simultaneously, shooting down sparks of pleasure down my entire body. Grasping the back of my head, he grabbed my hair and pushed it down slightly, enough to give me a view of exactly what he was doing. "Watch." He commanded.

That was the hottest thing anyone had ever said to me. Elias had fucked me in front of a mirror once, and I'd came the hardest that time. He knew my kinks, he knew how to use them. And even though I wasn't the perfect little sub who obeyed everything he said, I knew he liked my bratty attitude. 

His pants were down to his knee, I didn't understand why that turned me on. He lifted my hips up, and I grabbed his arms, moving myself on his cock. I threw my head back, clutching the seat in front of me as he guided my movements. "Go faster, amor."

I increased my pace, but he wasn't happy with that either. He pulled me to his chest, spread my legs apart, lifted me up an inch and slammed up inside me. I bit my bottom lip hard enough to draw blood, reaching between my legs to rub my clit.

He grunted. "Joder, Ava. Te extrañé tanto."

He grasped my waist and turned me around, making me face him. I straddled his lap, lining his shaft against my opening and moving down. He stopped my movements, moved me up an inch, and railed me. I didn't even care people outside could hear my screams. He grasped my wrists and held them behind my back, holding my hips up to fuck me. I was helpless as my head dropped down on his shoulder, panting. 

"Fuck, fuck. Elias, I-"

He growled, letting go of my wrists to pull my hair back and make me look at him. His eyes. I was fucked. "Does the thought of people hearing you outside turn you on?"

"Yes, yes!" I cried out, holding his shoulders. He didn't stop, he didn't wait. 

He grunted when my walls tightened around his cock, his fingers digging in my hips and no doubt leaving imprints. "You will not cum without permission, Ava. Don't you dare."

Elias loved driving me over the edge and testing out my limits. He always pushed me. His palms slapped my ass when I clenched around him again, squeezing my breast in his hand till I bit his shoulder, making him groan. 

"Please, please. Let me cum. I need to." I pleaded in his neck when I felt the friction rubbing against my walls. 

He was no ordinary size, and he made sure to remind me. My wetness acted as a lube and made it easier for him to slide inside. His fingers reached between our bodies to rub his thumb over my clit. When I whimpered, he slapped my breast. "No."

"Please-" 

"I said no. Hold it. And don't ask me again."

In ordinary course of day, I would have walked on fire instead of saying that much please. I was being so fucking desperate and I didn't even care. Elias loved it when I begged. He loved seeing me at his mercy, submitting to him. He brought out submission from me like it was his everyday routine. My brat had seemed to sleep.

"Spanking wasn't a punishment, was it?" He grunted. I was blown by the fact that he was still fucking me hard, not slowing his pace down. "You liked it. Punishment is meant for my enjoyment, not yours."

"I can't- I c-can't-"

I felt him stiffen, and that was enough for me to know he was close as well. He had to let to cum now. Elias never came before me. Whatever the punishment was, however much he dominated, he would always put my pleasure first. "Tell me how bad you want it, Ava."