Chapter 1: Life Updates

Y/N's POV
i did the mother thing, i did the wife thing, all that, yeah. on a serious note, life has been so good, me and Jhené dropped a song a couple of weeks ago and it's doing pretty well.

me and Megan are dropping a song tonight, and me and Lani have been working on our joint album together, it's called "I Don't Mind".

the past couple of months have been crazy, along with getting married, me and Lani got a party thrown for us by my record label as a congrats.

Meg and Chris finally got married as well, their wedding was beautiful. Sean and Jhené dropped their albums, they haven't dropped the joint album though.

Adeya started going to pre-school and she's made some friends and they come over 3 times a week for play dates.

i moved in with Lani and B and Jai moved into my old house, i'm glad i could provide them with somewhere to stay. i go back there weekly to check on the garden, it's doing pretty well honestly.

i've been working with more artists and me and Victoria started hanging out again and we've been making the magic we used to. now, i know Lani and Victoria used to have something with each other, but that doesn't bother me because i know Lani doesn't have feelings for her anymore, and Victoria's married anyway, so that's another reason why.

other than that, i've been very busy. i recently just became and ambassador of Rihanna's clothing line SavagexFenty.

i've also been doing shoots every other day since then. i've also been having a lot of meetings lately. i'm trying to gather a team because i want to start my own record label to help aspiring artists achieve their goals. i think it would be great seeing so many new artists.

other than that, i've been spending time with Lani and Adeya when i get the chance to, it's always nice to be around them after being gone for so long. we're together right now watching "Princess and the Frog".

"aww, she's asleep." Lani said

"she's so cute."

"imma put her in her bed, i'll be right back." Lani slowly picked up Adeya and started walking to her room.

i scroll on my phone while i wait for her to come back. she lays in the bed and puts the covers over us.

"you excited about tonight?" she asked

"yeah, i think people are gonna love this one. i think it's our best song together yet."

"i think so too, you did great on this track, mama, i love listening to your verse."

"thank you my love." i kissed her lips.

"so, are you gonna come with me to Meg's house tonight?"

"for what?"

"she wanted me to come over and have some drinks and go live while we wait for the song to drop."

"yeah, i'll come with you."

"perfect. well, do you wanna eat anything?"

"you."

"babe, stop, i'm being serious, let's order, i'm hungry."

"fine. can we get pho?"

"yeah, you want anything else with it?"

"nah, i'm good."

"okay."

i pull up the pho restaurant's number and press "call" to order our food.

"your total will be $32.74."