Chapter 21: Grieving II

Lani's POV

i had such an amazing time in Italy for real. everything there is so beautiful, i wish we could have stayed a little while longer.

i'm so excited and happy that i get to bring y/n/n on a tour date, that's what i want to do more than anything.

i wish she could come on more, but i gotta follow the rules. and i wouldn't want her to be getting sick after being around so many people multiple times a week.

"Lani?"

"yes, baby?"

"can you come here real quick?"

"yeah." i quickly walked to the bathroom and saw y/n/n on the floor.

"baby, what's wrong?" i squatted down next to her and she started to speak.

"i don't know. i was just washing my hands and i felt like i was gonna pass out, so i sat on the floor."

"have you been feeling okay? i asked you earlier and you said you were fine, but i don't know if i want to trust that anymore."

"yeah, i was fine, i just had a little headache. i don't know what's wrong now, because i've been feeling the same."

"come lay down, it'll make you feel better." i stood up and i held my hand out so she could grab it.

i helped her up then we walked to the bedroom.

"sit down, baby." i walked her over and she sat down on the bed and slowly started to lay.

"let me go get your some water and ibuprofen real quick. i'll be right back."

i went down to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water and into the cabinet to grab a bottle of ibuprofen. i got both things then hurried back upstairs to my baby.

"here you go." i gave her the water and she started opening it.

"you know you didn't have to bring the whole thing, right? you could've brought two up." she started laughing.

"we can keep it up here just in case you might need some more later."

"thank you then."

"mwah." i blew her a kiss.

she took the pills and drank the water and put it on the nightstand.

i started to walk away then stopped.

"where are you going?"

"i do t wanna bother you or nothing, cause i know you're going through it right now. so i'm gonna give you some space."

"i understand that, but where are you going?"

"i have nothing else to do, so i might just go to the store."

"can you buy me something?"

"what do you want?"

"you know what i like."

"gotchu."

"thank you, you're the best."

"thank you. i'll be back."

"okay. bye, baby. be safe."

"i will be, bye."

i walked out the room and walked down the stairs and stopped to get my keys.

"we don't need the Porsche for this one."

i grabbed the keys to her Mercedes instead and headed out the house.