Chapter 19: Too Much

Y/N's POV

a couple of days have passed and i'm still at Megan's house. B, Jai, Jhené, Destin, Sean, everyone has been over to hear what has happened.

the more i tell the story, the more i realize me and Lani are both in the wrong.

me cause i pushed her away so much to the point where she felt like she couldn't come and talk to me about our relationship and how she felt i was acting towards her.

and her, cause she went around and...i don't even want to think about that anymore.

"when will it all stop? everyday, this shit just keeps progressing and getting worse." i said.

"you know what i think you should do?" Megan said.

"what?"

"i think you should forget about the media, and just go back down to your house. you and Lani need to talk this next stage of your relationship out. whether that means divorce or..."

"divorce? i don't want to get a divorce. i love her too much to ever want to do that. if i ever did that, there would have to be multiple times where she has disrespected me."

"that's why i said 'divorce OR', you don't have to get one of you don't feel the need to."

"you really think i should go?"

"yeah, i know you miss her too."

"no i don't."

"yes you do, i literally saw you looking through pictures of her on your phone last night."

"shhhh."

"just go, it won't be bad, i promise."

"fine. pass me my keys." she turned around and handed them to me.

"don't be scared."

"i'm not scared, i'm just worried."

"about?"

"how she's gonna feel about me. like, will she hate me?"

"if anything, you should be hating her, she's the reason y'all are like this in the first place."

"right, right. i'm gonna go now."

"okay, let me know how it goes."

"i will, bye." i got up and started walking towards the door.

"bye." i walked out to my car, started it, and started to drive back to my house.

what's the worse that could happen? nothing worse than seeing her with somebody else.

i got a text from an unknown number.

i looked at what it said and my heart stopped for a second.

"this your girl?"

there was a picture attached of someone sitting on Lani's legs. you couldn't see their faces, but you could tell it was her from the tattoos. those damn hands tattoos.

i panicked then i realized that it was a picture of me and her. we took it 2 years ago, i can tell because i only had one tattoo on my left hand.

i ignored it and kept the route to the house.

i got the a while later feeling nervous. i got out of the car and walked to the front door slowly. i unlocked it and i saw Bri sitting on the couch.

"shhh." i said as she looked at me.

"you're here, i miss you!" she whispered.

she got up and started to walk towards me.

"i missed you too. do you know where Lani is? i wanna talk to her."