Chapter 10: i love you

Y/N's POV

it's our last day in France, it's been so amazing here. we've done so many things that i won't forget, i love it here with all my heart.

we're finally going to the Eiffel Tower today, i've been waiting for this day since we came here.

so many things have happened, Jai and B finally got engaged, and i couldn't be happier for them. i've known them both for so long and know that they are the ones for each other.

i've bonded with everyone more than ever, especially my girls, we hang out a lot, but this time it was different. we been so much more loving towards each other, maybe it's the fact that we're in France.

we got surprised at dinner last night with a band, no one expected it, not even Megan, so i guess it was something special for us.

we did end up getting to see a play in the park, it was sad and funny, my favorite character died in the end, may she rest in peace.

we went on another boat ride which was very cute. there were roses, champagne bottles, music, food, and most importantly, love.

i saw some fans while we went out too, it was so cool, they're all so nice.

i took some time when i was alone to think about what i want to do when i get home career wise.

i've been thinking of ways i can make this new era that i'm heading into a memorable one, i've been thinking about how i can balance shoots and going to the studio at the same time. i've been thinking about me and Lani's project and how that will be done soon.

i've also been thinking a lot about how me and Monét are dropping soon. it's gonna be great.

"what y'all wearing to dinner?" Megan asked.

"a dress obviously."

"what color?"

"black."

"sexy."

"just like me, i know right?"

"girl, don't hype yourself up like that, you ain't that cute."

"stop lyin, wasn't you over here tryna taste my pussy a while ago?"

"what?" Lani said.

"before we was together, bae, don't worry."

"you don't gotta expose me."

"you know i'm hot."

"no you're not." Jhené said.

"don't even get me started on your ass, i remember everything from the night before me and Lani got married. i also remember the car ride to the venue, so i suggest you be quiet."

"okay, okay. you cute though."

"i know right?"

"y'all need to leave my wife alone, she ain't do nothing to y'all."

"yes she did, she just exposed us." Megan said.

"for a reason."

"go to hell, both of y'all."

"leave us alone."

"fine, but start getting ready, we gon be heading out soon."

"how soon?"

"like, 3 hours."

"okay."

"come on, babe, we needa take a shower."