FOUR

Aria's POV

---------------

"Come to dinner with me tonight?" Xavier asked, pulling his shirt back on.

After our run in with each other on the front lawn, Luca practically ran in the opposite direction to give us our privacy. Xavier and I rushed to my dorm room to properly reunite without being surrounded by the entire student body. My side of the dorm had already been decorated by our families workers, who also brought my clothes and other items. The other side was bare, which means I get the room all to myself.

"I can't, you know the first night back is very important." I smirk. "I'm already behind schedule."

"Come on, Aria." He groans. "We're in our last year here. I'm eighteen and you will be next week. Can't you give up your childish bullshit and come with me?"

"It's not childish, it's fun. You would know that if you ever participated and excepted one of my many invites."

"Just because my father can get me out of trouble, doesn't mean he likes too. It's better for people like us to stay out of trouble."

"Oh because you are such a good boy." I laugh in disbelief. "So good, in fact, that your fathers Christmas gift last year was a month long stay in a resort, not rehab. Correct?" He grimaced at me but said nothing before storming out of my room, slamming the door.

Last year, Xavier was stressed and exhausted with midterms. Luca, in hopes of getting rid of him, gave him some cocaine. It ended up not getting rid of him, but turning him into a party animal and a bit of an addict. I was pissed at Luca for sabotaging him, but I also wasn't the slightest bit surprised. The two have had it out for each other since day one. A month before that, Xavier attempted to get Luca expelled by saying he was having an affair with a teacher. Luca was sleeping with Ms. Adams, but it wasn't to keep his grades up, just for a good time.

Once I was back in my clothes and looking more presentable, I left the girls dormitory and made my way for the boys'. I walked up the stairs to the fourth floor, seeing as the boys already managed to break their elevator, and found room 4E. Luca had texted me and told me that was his room number. I tried to open it but it was locked, of course. Seeing as knocking isn't my forte, I took out my student ID and slid it between the door and the frame, instantly unlocking the door and opening it.

"Oh my god!" I quickly covered my eyes when I walked in, seeing Luca and Natalie Holland in the middle of missionary.

"Jesus Christ, Aria! Knocking, It's not that hard! Make a fist and tap it against the door!" He yelled, covering them both. I carefully parted my fingers and looked making sure they were both covered before removing my hand.

Natalie Holland is your average dumb blonde. Her mother is a fashion designer and her father is a stock broker, both with bank accounts longer than phone numbers. She and I have never been able to get along, but all of the guys love her. However, with how red her face looks and slitted her eyes are right now, I don't think we will be making friendship bracelets anytime soon.

"Get dressed, we're behind schedule." I tell him, grabbing his clothes off the ground and throwing them at him. I picked up a white lace thong with the tips of my fingers and cringed, tossing it to Natalie. "This must be yours..."

"Actually, it's not." She grumbled flicking it away. I gagged before narrowing my eyes at Luca. "We've been here for an hour, how fast are you?!"

"Not that fast..." He says, pulling on his pants before getting out of the bed and finding his shirt. "we need to stop by the main office, they fucked up the rooms. I'm guessing that would be from Saint's guest." He said, nodding his head at the thong.