THIRTEEN

Aria's POV

-----------------

"Saint!" I grumble, only earning me a laugh as he nips at my neck.

I have dinner with my parents tonight and I've been trying to get ready for the past hour. Trying being the keyword. Saint refuses to remove himself from being on top of me, much less allowing me to get up.

"Just skip dinner." He sighs.

"I can't. Everyone isn't fortunate enough to have parents that live in America."

"Everyone also isn't fortunate enough to have mind blowing sex either."

"Saint." I pause, grabbing his face and making him look at me. "You have been receiving mind blowing sex, multiple times a day, for the whole week. You can miss out on one night."

"No, I can't." He pouts. "Your fucking friend likes having guests over every night."

"Tell him to go to their dorms." I shrug. He groans, dramatically rolling off of me and laying between me and the wall.

"How about this? You go to dinner with your parents and then I'll come here when you get back." I looked at him like I was debating it, which only caused him to try his hardest to convince me. He kissed my lips slowly, pulling a sigh from them as his finger delicately traced my collarbone.

"Fine." The only reason I spoke up now was, if I let him continue, I know for a fact I'd miss dinner. "Now can I get ready?"

"I suppose." I got up and walked to my closet, digging through the few clothes that weren't uniforms.

"Do you think if I wear white my parents will assume I'm innocent?"

"You are asking the wrong person. I know how far from the truth that actually is."

"Very funny." I rolled my eyes, pulling out the white dress I had spotted. It was short with long sleeves, and a v neck that didn't reveal too much. The sleeves were sheer with white polka dots and the pattern went all the way to the ruffles at the bottom. "Well?" I asked, holding it up.

"Too conservative. I say go for a neon pink tube top and sheer booty shorts."

"Ew." Was all I could say as I cringed at the thought of that outfit.

Don't get me wrong, I like neon and bright colors, but they can be hard to incorporate into everyday fashion. I took off the black hoodie I had stole from him earlier this week and tossing it to him as I stepped into the dress. There was a zipper going up the back, but I could only get it half way.

"Zip me up?" I asked, walking over to him and turning around.

Chill bumps ran up my back as he traced my spine with his finger. He sat up, slowly kissing the back of my neck as he zipped the dress up. I could hear a breathless laugh right by my ear. He knew my heart stopped when he did that.

"Are you sure you have to go?" I hesitated, seriously debating it before shaking my head.

"Focus." I told myself as I walked over to my desk.

I did my natural makeup and straightened my dark brown hair. Lastly, I slipped into some nude heels. The whole time, Saint was either on his phone or watching me.

"Okay..." I sighed, looking over at him as he put his phone down. "I need you to leave. Like, now."

"Can't I just wait till you get back?"

"No."

"Reason?"

"Two. One, my roommate will come back in here to find upperclassman Saint Williams all alone and bring her friends in here to all watch you like the psychopath's that teenage girls are. Two, my brother is meeting me here so we can leave."