FIVE

Aria's POV

---------------

"Okay, add one cup of bleach." I read out loud to Luca, who starts to pour it into the beaker. 

"Aria, are you sure this is a good idea? I mean, I'm all for trouble but if you end up killing someone, your dad will kill you."

"Relax." I sigh, getting out a teaspoon of acetone. "We won't be using it all, or enough to kill them."

Currently, Luca and I were conducting one part of my list, which involved making chloroform. Consider it a little welcome back surprise for the teachers. After we had made the liquid, we were going to break into the teachers lounge and add a few droplets to each of the coffee cups. They wouldn't suspect anything in the morning, just that it was a little left over water from the cups being cleaned.

"Okay, ice is mixed in with the bleach. Before you put that in...will I pass out if I stay in the room?"

"No, stupid." I roll my eyes, quickly walking to the supply room and grabbing two gas masks. "You may want to put this on, though."

"Oh hell..."

We put the gas masks on and mixed the acetone with the bleach and ice. It had to sit for thirty minutes so we quickly fled the room to start the next task while we waited. Not all of the teachers drink coffee or use the school coffee cups. In order to make sure everyone is out and relaxed, we would need a fail safe.

"While that is cooking," I sighed, pulling off my mask as we walked down the hall. "We need to cook up something else. Did you bring the keys?" He nodded, taking his mask off as well.

Freshman year, Helena and I got into a fake fight, which resulted in us getting sent to the headmasters office. Whenever there is a fight or any kind of violence, Headmaster Charles talks to the students involved and Mrs. Delmont talks to the witnesses to gather what happened. Henrik and Luca claimed they were witnesses and, while Luca was telling the story, Henrik slipped a couple hydrocodone's into her drink. I love Mrs. Delmont, but it was a necessary evil. They snagged her master keys and snuck into town and had every key copied. We havent had any trouble getting into places we don't belong ever since.

Luca and I walked into the teachers lounge and sat our stuff down as I tied my hair up. Because every student here was loaded, the lounge was not lacking. They had a couch, with two armchairs, a table to eat at, a fridge, and a kitchenette which housed a sink, stove, and oven.

"So, what are we cooking?"

"The baking instructions are in any bag". I tell him as I walk over to the stove to preheat the oven.

"Coffee cake?" He questions, reading the paper.

"Yeah, I figured it would be a great welcome back present for the teachers." I smile innocently.

"You know how sour patch kids are sour than sweet?"

"Yes?"

"I've noticed you're the opposite. A pretty girl who is innocent, get good grades, and sweet talks all of her teachers. Yet here you are, poisoning them and making coffee cake, which I'm sure will be far worse than the chloroform."

"Hey!"

"Don't 'hey' me, you're literally a disgrace to all Italians with your cooking skills."

"Fine, then you can make the coffee cake."

"Fine." He grumbles. I know his grumbling is just an act though. Luca's darkest secret is how much he loves cooking and baking of any kind. If it wasn't for the fact that he is in a mafia, I'm pretty sure he would grow up to be a chef.