SIX

Aria's POV

--------------

"Cheese puffs!" I yelled, pointing. Luca pushed the cart as hard as he could jumping on the back of it as it glided down the aisle.

"Here you are, my lady." He said with a British accent, handing me the cheese puffs to put in the buggy. I was currently sitting in it, surrounded by all of the other things we were buying.

"Thank you, kind sir." I bowed as best as I could. He continued pushing the cart down the aisles as my phone ringed.

"Who is it?"

"Twins." I told him before answering the call. "Hello my loves!"

"Hey babe! How's Stonebridge?" Helena asked.

"Dull, but it's only because I'm still getting started." 

"I expect no less from my little hellion."

"How's New York?"

"Busy. We've been sitting in traffic for an hour. I told Henrik we should've taken the subway."

"Sorry for not wanting to get mugged or pissed on by a homeless man." I hear him mumble in the background.

"Your both idiots, acting like you don't have ample amounts of money. I, personally, prefer to travel around New York by helicopter."

"We're literally going from Manhattan to Brooklyn, theres no point in using a helicopter."

"Theres no point in waiting on traffic to move two feet either." I shrug.

"Good point, I'll text Ivan to bring a helicopter to pick us up in Brooklyn. No point in getting one now that we're almost there."

"If mom finds out we used a helicopter to get around New York, she's gonna gut us and feed us to bears." Henrik whines.

"No she won't, she needs heirs. She might just cut off a finger or two." I try to help.

"So, what are we missing out on so far?" Helena asks, ignoring her brother.

"Well, I have a room all to myself, Luca is stuck being roommates with Saint, Ellie Granger's fake tan-"

"What?!"

"Ellie Granger's tan is faker than the American moon landing."

"No not that part. Luca, you got stuck with Saint?!"

"The dude is going to kill me in my sleep and burn all of the evidence to ash."

"Change rooms."

"Already tried, they said there wasn't any availability."

"Well, at least you only sleep in your own room like three days out of the year." Henrik jokes. I look up at him, disgusted.

"What, I prefer the girl dormitories." He shrugs. "It's not like you always stay in your room." He wasn't wrong there.

"Okay, that's it. Pull over here." Helena tells the driver. "We're walking the rest of the way. Have fun tonight and we'll see you guys tomorrow."

"Bye, love you!"

"Love you." I hung up the phone as Luca and I finished the shopping.

We went the hardware store and bought tons of spray paint, tape, super glue, and a latter. Luca couldn't stop himself from making fifty shades of grey jokes and begging me to buy rope. I had to convince him to buy his kinky necessities on his own time.

Our last stop was the liquor store. We bought a ton of different kinds of alcohol, tipping the guy two hundred bucks not to ID us. It was clear we were in high school from our uniforms, but we weren't the first underage kids to buy from here and we surely wouldn't be the last.