NINE

Aria's POV

--------------

I couldn't breathe.

My eyes tried to open but they couldn't.

I was suffocating.

I flailed around, struggling for air until I finally grasped the pillow and the hands on top of it, immediately bending their thumbs back until they're grip on the pillow loosened. I shot up, gasping for air, only to see Helena cackling on top of me.

"Fucking finally, I wasn't even sure you were alive."

"Fuck you." I groaned, rubbing my eyes.

"How long have you been here?"

"We got in an hour ago."

"Where's Henrik?"

"Trying to get Luca to wake up. They announced an assembly for upperclassman at 4:30." I looked over at my clock to see it was 4:20.

"Shit." I immediately got up, ignoring my grogginess and stumbled out of Saint's clothes as I put my uniform on.

Helena and I rushed to the auditorium, making our way to the front row of the balcony where Luca and Henrik were sitting, saving two seats between them. It was 4:31 and the assembly hadn't started yet, but the auditorium was full. Almost everyone looked sick and miserable.

"Took you guys long enough." Luca grumbled, massaging his head.

"How long have you guys been here?" I asked, sitting next to him.

"Forever." I looked over to Henrik, who rolled his eyes.

"Two minutes."

I rolled my eyes at Luca before yawning. Helena patted her shoulder and I laid my head on her, putting my legs across Luca's lap, which earned me an evil eye before he just started massaging them. I was hoping this wouldn't take long, I knew it was about last nights party and this morning's prank. Hopefully they would just do as usual and make us clean it up. 

As I looked around, I noticed Xavier sitting on the main floor, talking with all of his friends. A couple of girls sat around him, but none of them looked like the blonde from last night. Saint sat a few feet away from him, also surrounded by girls. It was easy to spot his messy black hair, which he hadn't managed to fix at all. I guess you wouldn't be lying if you called it 'sex hair'.

"Ari." Helena whispered, causing me to look up at her. "Did you look in the mirror before you left."

"You literally dragged me out of the door, so no I didn't have time to look in the fucking mirror. Why?"

"You have hickeys." She laughed, lowering her voice even more.

"Hickeys?! As in multiple?!" I immediately put my hands to my neck, trying to feel and cover them.

"Yeah, I also have made another discovery."

"What?" She was about to speak when Headmaster Charles walked onto the stage.

"You weren't wearing Xavier's clothes." I froze.

"Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen." He spoke into a microphone, follow by a high pitched squeal from the feedback. Everyone groaned while Headmaster Charles laughed dryly. "If you ask me, you all deserved that.

"Now, I hope you have all remembered what you were told at the end of last year's term, if not I will remind you. This school year, I will not be putting up with the parties, pranks, and other rule breaks that normally occur. Because of them, students have been injured, grades have fallen, and Stonebridge's credibility has been lost. I was expecting all of you to understand and abide by the rules, but last nights events proved that is not the case.