15.

Getting our story out first seemed to do the trick, the other one being pulled last minute so they didn't make themselves look stupid.

The few photo's we allowed of the three of us practically went viral within the first hour of them being released. They were all over social media and gossip sites but this had to be done. We knew it would calm down eventually, something bigger and more exciting was bound to happen sooner or later.

By July things with Covid seemed to be easing, Chris was allowed to work again following guidelines, getting tested, wearing a face covering and staying in his "bubbles" and all that fun stuff that came with dealing with a pandemic. He hadn't done much to be honest still nervous about being around people and bringing anything back home to me and Mason.

So when he came out of his office after being shut away in there all afternoon and announced he had to leave for a few days it was a bit of a shock.
"I tried to get out of it but if it goes well it could be a really great opportunity" he told me looking pretty excited for whatever it was.
"Thats fine, you need to get back to work eventually you can't just stay home with us 24/7 forever" i shrugged acting like it wasn't a big deal but truthfully.... I was kinda dreading what things would be like once he was back out in the world being Chris Evans the movie star.
"I know but i hate the thought of leaving you and Mason"
"We'll be fine, besides you said it was only a few days right?"
Chris nodded as he pulled me into his arms and kissed me.
"Like 4 days tops including travel time".
"You're gonna be gone for longer periods than that in the future" i reminding him with a sigh and a tight lipped smile and he looked down at me and nodded. It was just something that would eventually happen, we'd been here before only he wasn't as in demand back then, this time would be harder. I know i'd gone years without him before but now i had him back.... The thought of being away from him scared me. But i couldn't let him know that, i had to be strong or it would never work out.
"Im just so used to having you and Mason with me all the time now...."
"We'll be here waiting when you get back" i smiled pulling him down to kiss me again, my hands slipping under his t-shirt and stroking his lower back.
"You promise?"
"I promise" i nodded instantly "where is it you're going to?"
"London"
"London?! Jesus i didn't think you'd be that far away.... I think maybe you should take me to bed early so we can make the most of our time together"
"Thats the best idea you've ever had!"
"Plus Scott will be bringing Mason back tomorrow....."
"I love the kid but my god he has the worst timing. Ive lost track of how many times he's cock blocked me" Chris shook his head before we both burst out laughing.
"Joys of having a kid Evans" i shrugged before taking his hand and pulling him towards the bedroom.

"Oh my god.... When i said we needed to make the most of our time together i did not expect that many orgasm's!" I giggled feeling all kinds of happy from the amount of hormones flooding my body from the god knows how many orgasm's Chris pulled from me!
"I could probably get one more from you if i tried....."
"Oh god no i can't.... I'll be lucky if i can even walk tomorrow!"
"I don't want you to forget me while I'm gone is all"
"Id never forget you baby...... our son is the spitting image of you"
"Oh you little....." he dived at me tickling my sides and nipping playfully at my neck making me laugh and squirm until he finally stopped and just looked at me lovingly.
"What?" I asked with a smile running my hand over his bearded jaw.
"I love you"
"I love you too".

"I love you" "I love you too"