Chapter Twenty-Eight

Hello my lovely readers it is getting close to the ending of this story. Thank you guys for reading. 

-XXX Josie

----------------------------------------

"How can you do this to your own daughter?" I asked. "She isn't your mother." The voice said. "Hey this is a conversation between mother and daughter." I said. "Hey you do realize that you are kidnapped." He replied. "Who the hell are you?" I asked. "I am the Necromancer." He said proudly. "The Who?" I asked. "The Necromancer you know the guy that brings people back from the dead." He said. "Ohhhh the zombing looking who brought back Josette." I said. "I have heard a lot of things about you. Guess its all true" I said. "Oh really like what." He replied back. "That you were pretty ugly." I said with a smile. 

"After I am through with you, you won't be smiling anymore." He said. "Why are y'all acting like children?" My mom asked. "So can I know why I was kidnapped?" I asked ignoring her comment. "You were kidnapped because I heard that you're one of the multiple the keys for the merge to not take place." He said. "And?" I asked. "Well I need the merge to happen and I also didn't want to take the little baby who I might add is very adorable" He said. I flinched when he mention Kingston. He started laughing seeing what he had caused. 

"Little wolfie be glad I didn't go for the baby. After all I do have a heart." He said with a smile. "A very small one." I said. "It might be small but it is still there." He said. "Okay so what are you planning to do now?" I asked. "Well keep you kidnapped until the merge is over." He said with a duh tone. "You do realize that for that to happened they must both be 22 year old." I said. "Okay and?" He asked. "They are about to turn 18." I said with a duh tone. "Meaning that it won't take place until 3 years." I said. "Well why was Caroline asking you so much to do it then?" He asked. "Thats for me to know and for you to dot dot dot." I said. I could see he was getting mad. 

"So why do you want the merge to happen?" I asked. "Well you see if the merge occurs and Josie wins because of gireve she can turn back to dark Josie which will allow me to get her black magic." He said. "Well what if Lizzie wins." I said. "Well grief will take over her and lets just clean up on isle L" he said with a smile. "Well you forgot one thing." I said. "Which is?" He asked. "Even though my zombie mom stab me in the back well neck if we are being technical. My family has my back. Isn't that right lil sis." I said. His wide went huge. "Sis? Who is your sister." he said. I could hear fear in his voice. "Turn around." Hope said. Then she whacked him with shovel. "Feels like deja vu." she said as she stabbed him in the head with it. 

"I thought we had gotten rid of him." Raphael said as he took off my magical cuffs. "Wait where is zombie mom?" I asked. "Well lets just say we took care of it so you wouldn't have too." said Klaus when he walked in with Massimo. "Wait where is Kingston?" I asked. "He is at home with Davina and Kol." Klaus said. 

With that we headed home.

--------------------------------------

couple months later

"Raphael c'mon you have to get up its Kingston 1st birthday we have a lot to do." I said as I started kissing Raphael. "mmm 5 more minutes ." he said as he smiled. "okay. in the mean time that will give me time to get ready." I said as I headed to the bathroom. 

I made sure to lock the door. I took out the pregnancy test I had bought yesterday. Then my phone buzzed scarring me. It was from the girls group chat we have. 'so are you?' texted lizzie. 'About to take it.' I replied. 'so excited' Josie replied. I put my phone down and decided to pee on the stick. 

those three minutes seem like an eternity. So I decided to begin on my makeup. I looked at the stop watch. 10 more seconds. I decided to FaceTime the girls. "5 more seconds" I said. I looked over at the pregnancy test 'Pregnant' it read. I made a sad face with tears beginning to stream down my face. "Hey its okay" Hope said. "Yea there is always next month." Josie said. "Guys I am pregnant." I said I flipped the pregnancy test for them to see. "Ahh" they started yelling. Then I felt my front door be bust open. I quickly opened the door to see the girls there holding Kingston. Kingston had a shirt that read best big brother. 

Raphael looked terrified. "What the hell is going on." Raphael said as he stood up and put on his shirt. they all came hugging me. "Wait how are you guys here?" I asked. "Well we knew you would need help setting up and when you texted us we were already halfway here." Hope said as she handed Kingston to Raphael. "Hey bubba I love your shirt." I said. Raphael looked at it then his eyes went wide. "Wait are you serious?" he asked. I ran to bathroom at showed him the pregnancy test. "Just found out before they busted in." I said. 

"Baby I am so happy." he said. "I can't wait to marry you next month." he continued as he kissed me. "Hello what's all the yelling about" Klaus said as he came in. Behind him came basically the whole family. Raphael lifted Kingston up like the iconic scene from the Lion King.  

"Aye the family is getting bigger." Andrew said. I nodded my head. We received hugs from everyone.

"Well let's get this party started." Kol said. I nodded my head. I went over to the kitchen to make sure everything was going the right way and I saw Linda. "Hey Linda everything okay?" I asked. "Yes ma'am" she said with a sad smile. "How is Brian?" I asked. Brian is her 6 year old son. Since she is mostly here everyday helping take care of Kingston she barely even gets to spend time with her son. "He is doing good. Hear he is into Power Rangers lately." she said with a small smile. She knows the truth about us and has been understanding about it.

"well me and Raphael have been talking about you lately." I said. "Oh no did I do something wrong please don't fire me I need this job and I love Kingston." she said "I am not firing you but since we haven't had any issues lately and we still have many guards. If its okay with you. We would like you to move in here and work full time with us. Including Brian and your mom." I said. We decided with her mom to because I know her mom helps take care of Brian. She had a huge smile. "Especially now that their will be a new addition" I said as I put my hand on my belly. Her eyes went wide. "Congratulations" she said as she hugged me. I hugged her back. "Thank you." I said with a smile "now we must hurry if you would like to bring Brian to the party as well. There will be many games for kids and once you come back you can help us finish." I said. She nodded her head took off her apron and went to go pick up her son.