Chapter twelve

Hey my reader this is a long chapter but it will be worth it. Do you guys think Aria should give RJ a chance?

XXX-Josie

---------------------

"I'm waiting." I said as I put my shoes back on. "Okay listen you know how I feel and still do." He started. I nodded my head. "Well you know how I had been wanting to get out of my house. Well a man approached me saying that he would help me with that and he promised me immortality. At first I didn't believe him that was until he cut his hand and I saw that it healed. In return I had to break up you. That you were suppose to fulfill your destiny. And when you did I would be able to return to you." He said as he got closer to me. I took a step back. "To what. To the girl you broke? So you were gonna return as if nothing has happened?" I asked. He was taken back by the question. 

"No not at all. I didn't even know that you were a tribrid until that day that I saw you again." He said trying to justified his action. "I'm sorry about the accident." He said. "You know something about the accident." I said to him. He bit his lip. "Tell me." I said. "I knew before hand what was gonna happen. He told us the plan. We knew you were gonna speed up and eventually crash." He said as he looked at the ground. "Are you freakin insane." I yelled at him. "Look if I would have know that you were pregnant I wouldn't have taken the deal. I still love you Aria." He said as he took my hand into his. "If you would have truly love me then you would have been there for me." I said. 

"What is going on?" Raphael asked. He looked down to my hand and realized that RJ was still holding my hand. "Nothing I was just heading inside." I said as I walked towards Raphael. "I guess this is his." Raphael said as he took off RJ's Blazer off me. I nodded my head and started walking towards the inside. "Wait who was he?" I asked but when I turned around RJ was already gone. 

"What was that?" Raphael asked. "What was what?" I asked. "Don't answer my question with a question." He said as he grabbed my arm. "Raphael calm down." I said to him. "How do you want me to remain calm if I turn around for a second and you are having secret mettings with him." He said as he tighten his grip on my arm. "Raphael I suggest you get your own remote control and start dropping the numbers." I said towards him.

"Hey where were  you the gala is about to begin." Landon said. His eyes met mine and then they fell to Raphael's arm.  "I'm on my way." I said as I loosened my arm from Raphael's grip. 

-----------------

The gala was going smoothly. I mostly hanged with Andrew. Raphael sometimes would give me a look and motion me to go outside. But I would say no. Andrew and I decided to head towards Hope since it was almost time for the actual fundraiser to start. People where donating throughout the gala but where the big money was gonna come in was just moments ahead. 

Out of nowhere a song that I dreaded started playing. It was Back to you by Selena Gomez. This was RJ's and I song. I was like a promise we had made since we were small that we would always come back to each other. "Can I have this dance." RJ asked. "No I think I'm gonna sit this one out." I said. Hope Landon and Andrew were staring at me. Raphael had gone with the pack since they were giving something out for the fundraiser. "Please." he begged. "Go don't leave the poor guy hanging." Hope said. Landon grabbed my hand and put it on RJ's hand. "Fine." I said and went towards him. 

"You remember this was our song." RJ said. "I don't want small talk." I said. 

"Can I have everyone's attention." Alaric said. "Wait you never answered my question." I said towards RJ as I stood next to him. "Well you know today is for raising money for the school and I would like to thank this one person for be kind enough to let us use his vocational home and send two lucky people to this vacation home for a weekend up by the beech." Alaric said. "Who is that him you are always talking about." I asked RJ.

"Him." He said as he pointed up towards Alaric. "Please help me welcome Massimo Matthews." He said. Everyone started clapping. "My father." I asked him. RJ shook his head as he clapped. 

I felt someone grab my arm. It was Andrew. I gave his hand a tight squeeze. I looked to my side and RJ was already gone. I realized that Andrew and I were standing in the middle. I had tears in my eyes. Father was making his way towards us. "Can we run." Andrew asked me. 

"Happy Birthday my sweet child." My father said as he hugged me. "How much I missed you both." He said as he hugged Andrew. 

"Okay now if we may start with the auction." Alaric said. "I have to go." I said to my dad and went upstage. 

"I wouldn't going on a vacation with that hot stuff." Lizzie said as she linked her arm with mine. "Who?" I asked her. "Massimo." she said. "You do realize he is my father." I said towards her. "Wait are you serious?" She asked. "Did the last names not click?" I asked her. "But still I wouldn't mind calling him daddy." She said. I rolled my eyes.

--------------------

"So for our next item we have an evening with Aria Matthews daughter of Massimo. Can we start the bidding to $50." Alaric said. Raphael raised his hand. "We got $50." Alaric said. "Can we get $100."  Alaric said. Zed raised his hand. "$150?"  Alaric said. Raphael raised his hand. "$200?" he asked again. Zed raised his hand. Raphael shot him a look. "$250?."  Alaric said. Raphael raised his hand. "$300?"  Alaric said. Nothing. "Okay $250 going once going twice."  Alaric said. "Wait I got $3000." RJ said. We all looked at him shocked. "$3000 going once going twice sold." Alaric said. 

I looked over to Raphael. 'I'm sorry' he mouthed. I nodded my head that it was okay. I walked off stage to where Hope was standing. 

"Now we have the vacation home." Alaric said. 

"Lets start the bid at $100." He said. People began bidding for it. 

"How I have missed you." My dad said as he got close to me. "What are you doing here." I said. "Aria lets just talk." He said. "I know the whole truth already." I said towards him. "What do you consider the whole truth is." He asked. "$3000 do I hear $3100?" Alaric said. 

"I know that you aren't my father." I said through my gritted teeth. His stare went cold and he grabbed my arm. "Don't you dare say ever again. I was there for you through every fever every cut I was there and he wasn't." He said. "He didn't know about me that is why." I said. "$10,000." My father said. "$10,000 going once going twice sold." Alaric said. "Well why isn't he here?" He asked. 

"Because he is dead just like my mother and brother." I said. I looked at him one more time and left back to my room. 

------------

I was finally back to comfortable clothes. I had sweatpants on and a loose shirt. I heard a knock on the door and went to open it and realized that it was Andrew. "Hey I wanted to check up on you." He said as he came in. He was still wearing his tux. "Well what a great birthday." I said sarcastically. 

We decided to sit by the fire. It was a chilly night. Out of nowhere I felt a sensation that I needed to check my pocket. I took it out and there was a picture of Aiden eating ice cream with the biggest grin on his face. I flipped it over and there was a note in the back. Happy Birthday! He is doing great and as happy as he could be. Love you -Davina and Kol. (Destroy this ASAP). 

"He looks so happy." I said with tears threatening to come out. "I miss him." Andrew said as he grabbed the picture. He gave it one more look and threw it inside the fire. We watched as the picture burned. 

"We need to write them a note telling them about father." Andrew said. I nodded my head and stood up and went to my desk. 

Davina and Kol 

Andrew and I appreciate the gesture especially today but we must tell you that our father is back. If Mikael is like everything I have read about our father is exactly like him. We told him that Aiden has died but I don't think he believes it. Please take care of him and be cautious. Please give Aiden a kiss from us. Thank you

Lots of Love -Aria and Andrew

I showed the note to Andrew. He agreed with it and then he folded and gave it back to me. 

"Ianuae Magicae ad Davina Mikaelson Claire" I said and with that the paper turned into ash in my hand. 

"What the hell." Landon said. 

'Crap'