Chapter Thirty-One

Hello, I am so sorry for the late chapter but here you go!!!

XXX - Josie

"Aria have you lost your damn mind" Raphael yelled. I had to pull my phone away from my ear because he nearly ruptured my ear drum. "Hey, Raphael do not yell at me because I will hang up on you in a heartbeat," I said sternly. "Okay, I am sorry. But where are you? where is Kingston?" Raphael asked. "Hey Aria suitcases are up and tomorrow we have a meeting at Matthews Inc," RJ says. "Wait is that RJ?" Raphael asks. "Yes, I had business to attend to. I will send for you in a couple of days. That should be enough for you to cool down." I said to Raphael. "Aria what about Kingston?" He asked. "He is our son not just yours." He said. "I have a camera in his room. I'll send you the link so you can see him throughout the night." I said. "Okay, Raphael I have to go." And with that, I hung up. 

"Not that is any of my business but that was fucked up," RJ said as he grabbed the last suitcase. "You are right .... it's none of your business," I replied. 

----

The next day I decided to get ready to go to the office. I wore a black jumpsuit and paired it with red heels. I fed Kingston and  I saw the driver was ready and headed to the office. It had been ages since I came here but I still knew the way. I head straight into the private elevator. "Ma'am I'm sorry but I don't believe the elevator will work for you. Somehow it only works for the Matthews but I can show you one that will work for you." She said sweetly. When she saw it opened her eyes went wide. "Sorry forgot to introduce myself, my name is Aria Matthews but it was lovely meeting you," I said with a smile as the elevator closed. 

Once the doors opened everyone was shocked to see me walk out of the elevator. As I was heading to the conference room I heard commotion next door. "No No please." I heard a female's voice say. "If you don't shut up I will fire you." I heard a guy's voice. "No I have a little girl I must provide for." She replied yelling. 

"If you don't get your hands off of her you will regret it," I said as I barged in. He threw her to the floor and came closer to me. "Who the fuck do you think you are?" he yelled as he was only inches away from my face. "Likewise," I said with a smirk. "I am the Vice President of Matthews INC." He said with a smirk. "Were," I said. His eyebrows shot up. "Am." He shot back. "Well, how about I introduce myself? My name is Aria Noelle Matthews owner of Matthews INC." I said with a smirk. And you sir are fire. You have 30 minutes to pack your shit and get into your shit color car and leave." I yelled. By now the door was still open and there was an audience outside. He turned red with anger. "Aint no fucking way. Ms. Matthews went missing a couple of years ago when the whore of her mother took her with her."

 He said with a smile and sat back in his chair. I held the wait finger and pulled out my phone. 

"Hey daddy where are you?" I asked. "I am currently waiting for the elevator why." He replied. "Because I swear to you I am about to murder this son of bitch." I said. "On my way. Where are you?" He asked. "Just listen to the yelling." and hung up.

"Okay listen here you little bitch." I said to the ex-VP as I headed over to him. "Before I was being polite but now I have lost any fuckin patience I have. " I picked up him by his throat and had him 2 feet hanging from the floor. "Aria put him down." my father said as he nodded his head to the crying girl to get out. He closed the door.  "Sir this freak is claiming to be your daughter." He pleads. "Oh, that is because she is. You see my father was a son of a bitch and left Matthews INC to my daughter here. So in other words she is the owner of Matthews INC making her your boss and my boss." My dad as he pulled out the chair and sat on it. That's when the man's eyes went wide. 

"Can you please let me go?" He pleads. I dropped him. "You will go out there and apologize to the young girl and let her know I would like to see her in my office," I said. "Also you are still fired," I said with a smirk.

"That was quite an entrance." My dad said. "The Matthews way. But here is my thing. Daddy what mess have you made." I said as I headed out the door towards my office.