Chapter Seven

"Great that sounds awesome." I said the best I could. I gave Alaric a glare. "Your first training session is today in a hour so you might not want to shower yet. So I will give you this time to be situated with your roommates and get to know them." Alaric said. "Follow me." Hope said. I nodded my head. "First we need to stop by the car to get our things." I said. "Landon and I can help with the bags." Raphael said I nodded my head with a smile.

Hope led the way. Andrew and I were behind her and Raphael and Landon were behind us. They were whispering. I decided to turn my vamp hearing on. "I think you have a bit of drool." Landon whispered. "Shut up. I don't know why. I mean I know why. Ughh." Raphael said. Landon just laughed. "Invite her out maybe to the grill she is new around town." Landon said. "Thats a great idea but what if she doesn't like me." Raphael replied. "Dude she is totally into you. Just do it and I will invite her brother out to the movies that way she doesn't use the brother as an excuse." Landon said. "Fine. But if she says no I will kill you." Raphael said with a laugh.

"Okay we are here." Hope said. I went to the back of it and popped the hood. My car was a Black Jeep Grand Cherokee. There were like four bags. "Not a lot of stuff?" Landon asked. "No. Guess I need to go shopping." I said. "There are school uniforms that we use. They are already in our room." Hope said with a smile. I nodded my head. Then my eyes landed to her necklace it was the same as my bracelet. "I like your necklace." I said trying to pull my sleeve down so she wouldn't see my bracelet. "Thank you. It's my family crest." She replied. I grabbed two of the bags and Andrew grabbed the other two. "Here I can help you with those." Raphael said. "Thank you." I said giving him the bags. Landon grabs one of the bags from Andrew. I close the hood and head back inside.

After a bit we were inside my room. It was a big room and well decorated it had lights and a Burgundy rug on the floor. In the corner there were pillows and beanbags and books. By the looks of it looked like a little bit of a library. Then there were paintings on the wall. "I was given a short notice but if there is anything you don't like please fell free to tell me and I can move it." She said. "No you are fine this room is perfect." I said truthfully. "Glad you like it." She said as she took a seat at her bed. "Okay well Ralph and I are gonna show our roommate where the room is." Landon said. I nodded my head. "Thank you." I said. They gave me a small smile. With that they left.

There was a screen in the corner. Hope saw me starring. "You can go change there." She said. "Okay I'm just gonna unpacked and ill change before my training session." I said. "You need help." She asked. "Sure." I said.

I watched as she unpacked the last of it. I couldn't hate her for a choice my mother made. It wasn't her fault that Klaus wasn't with me. 'But he was her everything.' My inner voice said. He didn't know who I was though.......

"Aria." Hope said as she tapped me. "What I'm sorry." I said snapping out of my thoughts. "That if you are gonna go to your training you might want to start changing now." She said. I nodded my head and went and picked out a Burgundy leggings with a black long sleeve. After I changed I braided half of my top hair and then did a pony tail. I texted Andrew. I will meet you out there within seconds I got a reply of a thumbs up. "Hey do you want me to show where its at." She asked. "No that's fine I wanna explore a bit." I said she nodded her head. With that I took off. 

-------

"Hey new girl." A guy said. I stopped in my tracks and turned around. "Hey you do realize I have a name." I said. "I'm sorry that I did't call you Belle." He said. "Belle?" I asked. "Well yeah because you are the beauty and I'm the beast." He said. Lowkey that was smooth. "I'm guessing you are a werewolf." I said to him. "Winner Winner Chicken Dinner. Talking about Dinner are you free tonight lets say 7." He said. "Jed are you bothering her?" Asked Raphael. "No I was inviting her for dinner tonight. And she was about to say yes." Jed replied. "Well you see Andrew and I have to go to our training." I said grabbing his arm. "Well let me walk you there." Jed said. "That won't be necessary I got this." Raphael said. "Okay. If you insist. But Belle please be ready by 7 because I will be taking you out for dinner. Andrew can come if he wants to." He said. "Guess I don't have a choice." I said with a smile. I could see Raphael's smile tighten. "Guess so." He said as he gave me a kiss on the cheek. 

"We have to go." Raphael said as he legit dragged me out. "You are hurting me." I said as he loosened his grip. "I'm sorry." He said. "What the hell is your problem?" I asked him as I stopped dead in my tracks. "Nothing." he said as he eyed Andrew. "This looks like a conversation that I don't want to be near so I will tell Mr. Saltzman that you need a minute." Andrew said as he took off. "At the end turn right and you should be able to see him." Raphael yelled to him. Andrew gave him a thumbs up.

 "So you are you gonna tell me what's up?" I asked him. "I... Just... I..dont.....know how..." He began and then he took me by surprise he kissed me. 

He dead ass kissed me.