Chapter Four

Hello my lovely readers I am trying to update as best as I can but I am also trying to write other stories. Love Y'all and thanks a billion for reading

XX-Josie

We head outside and see the mess there is. "Don't worry Kol will clean it up later." Davina said. "I think we need to call Caroline." I said as I pulled my phone out. 

On the third ring she picked up. "Hey are you guys okay?" She asked with a hint of concern in her voice. "You could have bloody told us who she was." Kol yelled through the phone. "What do you mean?" Caroline asked "People came looking for me." I said. "And I sorta used my powers." I continued. "Oh you mean that. It was nothing of importance." Caroline said. "I should have connected when I saw her bracelet but I just thought it was straight coincidence. I feel so stupid now that I look at her more closely she has his eyes." Kol said studying my features. "Look he wasn't in my life and the stories I heard I am greatful he wasn't. I had an amazing father who was the best I could ask for. The only reason I am going to this boarding school is because it was my mother's last dying wish." I said. "Look please understand that it was her mother's wish to keep Aria a secret and I had too. I am sorry but anyways I have to go I think I found a clue of the merge." She said. "This isn't over Caroline." Kol said as he hung up. 

"So you are a tribrid?" Asked Davina. "Yes a fully activated tribrid." I said. "Fully activated? How did you become fully activated?" Kol asked as he brought us lemonade. "My boyfriend had just broken up with me so my friend suggested that we go out for drinks. While we were there a guy just gave us a bad vibe. After he wouldn't leave us alone we decided to leave. He followed us out. We ran to the car and took off. We called the cops and they where giving us directions. It started raining and the guy hit my bumper so I sped up. Later what we didn't notice was a sharp turn until it was too late. The car flipped and my friend and I both died. Only that I being the supernatural one didn't die. It was an accident." I said. Mostly to myself. 

"I am so sorry you went through that." Davina said as she gave my hand a tight squeeze. "Did they ever catch the guy?" Kol asked. "No they went through footage and since he wore a hat they couldn't get a clear photo of him and his face didn't pop up in any database." I said. "Karma will get him." Andrew said as he popped his head out. "Aren't you suppose to be watching TV with Aiden." I asked. "Yes but we both got hungry." He said. "How does burgers and hotdogs sound?" asked Davina. "They sound amazing." Aiden said as he ran to hug her. 

----------

The sun was setting and my brothers where playing in the pool. I was in a chair near the pool watching them play. "Can we talk to you?" Davina asked as she sat next to me and Kol stood near her. "Yeah what's up?" I asked. "Aiden seems like a wonderful and sweet boy." She started. "The sweetest." I said. "I was.. well technically both of us were wondering if we could adopt Aiden and Andrew. We promise that we will take care of them as they were our own. "Davina said. Was I hearing them clearly. "No." I said. It sounded more as a whisper. "Look the people that came looking for you today are gonna come again and this time you were lucky that not the whole army came. We get that you are powerful but one wrong move and it could be your last." Kol said. He had a point. 'But the promised you made to your mom as she laid in her own pool of blood.' A voice inside me reminded me. 'Technically you will be protecting them just not yourself personally.' I thought again. "Here about you talk it over with Andrew seeing he is old enough to decided and while you two talk I will give Aiden a bath." Davina said. I nodded my head.

"Boys time to get in." I said. They both got out and ran towards me. "You better not." I said as I knew what they were gonna do to me and that's exactly what they did. They ran towards me and hugged me getting me wet. "I hate you guys." I said to them. "We love you too." they said. "Davina will help you with your bath." I said to Aiden. "Okay." He said as he took off with Davina. Andrew was about to walk when I grabbed his hand.  He stopped and I motioned him the chair. 

"You know I am completely honest with you." I said. "Is everything okay? You are scaring me." He said. I grabbed his hands. "Kol and Davina asked me if they could adopt both you and Aiden." I said. "You said no right?" He asked looking in my eyes for an answer. "I did at first but then I said I would talk to you." I said. "Its a no Aria. We are suppose to stick together remember." He said. "Andrew you have to understand the people that came for me today will come again and maybe next time I won't be so lucky. Something could have happened to both you and Aiden. It's safer if you both stayed with them." I said with tears pooling in my eyes. "Please." I plead. "How about I go with you and Aiden stays here." He said. "We can't just leave him here by himself. I know you have always followed me around because we are only two years apart but this time you have to stay. Knowing that he is my brother people might come for him" I said to him. 

"I have a position." Kol said.