5

He flinched slightly, "um... I..." he sighed. "I'd rather not say" he honestly liked Kendo's company, she was easy to talk to when she wasn't asking nosey questions. She nodded, "alright, but is there a reason why?" Killua bit his lip. "my job's one of the reasons why I don't have any friends" that was true for the most part, as an assassin he wasn't supposed to have friends. "Oh" she said, but looked slightly worried. "well, if you don't want to tell me I can't make you" then he sighed. "I kind of have something I need to do now, sorry. If I see you out here again I'll stop by alright?" he gave her a smile then skated off in search of a pro hero. Maybe if I do something illegal I'll draw one out. But it couldn't be anything too bad, maybe kidnap someone? That's actually a decent plan. Pretend I'm going for a ransom and then kill the pro who comes. The only issue was drawing out the weak ones, as much as he hated to admit it some of the pros were pretty tough.

Killua was sitting on a building with his villain outfit on, he couldn't just kidnap someone looking like a kid. He trailed someone to their house, they seemed to be a mother by what she bought at the store. Which means she has a husband or at least a boyfriend who will call the pros. He readied the note he had made. It basically said to come to a location with 1 grand and I'll give her back. Right before she opened a door, Killua exploited the woman's pressure point and caught her as she fell. Killua then dropped the note knocked on the door. After he did that he dropped a listening device next to the porch, than ran to the location. It was an abandoned warehouse with all sorts of junk in it, he tied the woman up and put his phone to his ear. "Enar?" that was a male voice. There was shuffling and a gasp, "I need to call someone-" there was more shuffling. "hello? Yes. I'm coming with an emergency" he said urgently. "my wife was taken for ransom, the location is-" he hung up and shoved the woman in a back room, then activated En. "MHHH" he glanced over at the woman, who was struggling violently. Killua used his voice changer on his mask to make him sound older "listen, you're not what I'm after lady" he said, drawing his knife. She stopped moving, staring at him with wide eyes. "you can go home after this, I'm just waiting for someone else to come"

Killua waited a whole 5 minutes before he sense something. "holy shit that guy's fast-" he barely had time to dodge as a pro in some sort of black fur came bolting in, kicking and punching at him. Killua blocked the attacks in rapid succession, then grinned. "your pretty good" then he activated Godspeed to make his reaction time fast enough to catch him off guard, Killua slashed his knife across his neck and he staggered back, gasping for breath. "MMMH!" he ignored the woman. "sorry about this" he said, then slid his knife deeper into his neck. The pro stopped moving, at which point he searched for items of value. He had some cash in his pocket so he swiped that, his job was to bring the body not it's items. Then he slid his dagger back into his sheath after cleaning the blood off, before grabbing his helmet/hat thing as a trophy. He slipped it into a backpack designed specifically for this outfit and went over to the woman. As he promised, he untied her and removed the gag. "W-why-" she started, trembling. Killua sighed. "boss's orders. Go home to your children" he said, helping her up. She blinked at him for a few seconds before running out the door. Killua pulled out a body bag he brought with him and smashed through the side of the building that led into an alleyway, he then started running along the rooftops until he got to the hideout.

"took you long enough" he huffed, shooting a glare at Twice. "I wasn't even planning on doing this today, and I did get a body" he dropped and unzipped the bag. "that's Kesagiri man" Mr. Compress said. He shrugged, "don't give a damn about who it is" then Twice poked at his head. "where's the headpiece?" he smirked through the mask, then turned off the voice changer because he had forgotten. "I'm keeping it in my room" Kurogiri sighed, "you shouldn't do things like that without permission" he said. Killua rolled his eyes, "he wanted the body, not the costume. If he wanted the costume he should have said so. I already went out of my way to get a body today, had to fake a ransom and kidnap and old lady" Twice snickered, "you should have just killed her" he removed his mask, it was easier to speak without it. "it wasn't my assignment, also she had a kid" Kurogiri nodded. "you've mentioned something about a refusal to injure and kill children" Killua growled. "I don't give a damn what you pay me I won't do it" Kurogiri then narrowed his eyes a little. "also, some of my bottles are missing from the bar" Ah shit. Killua had taken a few more over the last couple days, Twice sometimes had some but nobody else knew.