11

About a week passed, and he hated this new addition. A few of the other recruits also had rooms, but most of them hung out in the bar downstairs most of the day. It's so damn loud. Killua didn't even leave the hideout unless it was ordered, he couldn't think of anything to do. So Killua slid out of bed and clicked on his voice changer, he had to use it more and more these days. He also never took off his villaincostume except to sleep, he would never make himself vulnerable like that again. It was about noon and he was craving something to drink. Killua drank a little each day from his bottles, but never more than 2 mouthfuls of the strong stuff he had. He was hoping for something new so he made his way downstairs. Toga and Twice were dancing, actually Toga wasn't too bad if he was being honest. Most of the times people ignored him unless he drew near, Killua never actually talked to them unless he had to. A few of the others were just hanging around the place, talking and sometimes playing darts with a dartboard that had Allmight's face on it. Killua longed to play, but he knew he shouldn't. everybody knew who he was, knew his name, and what his job was. But none of them really knew him. The only three who knew anything other than those details and how skilled he was were Twice and Mr. Compress, along with Kurogiri of course. Twice never visited him anymore for idle chat after the bottle incident, although he tried once and never did again after Killua stopped being good company.

He slid into the stool, Spinner was sitting a few seats down from him and Kurogiri came over to his seat, eyes narrowing slightly. "No" he said firmly. I don't want the damn strong stuff, I just want a change of pace. Spinner glanced at him curiously, but Killua just sighed. "just give me 20 shots of vodka" he said, as monotone as ever. Kurogiri looked him in the eye for a few seconds before answering. "as you wish" he slid 20 shot glasses over and filled them in rapid succession. This attracted the attention of Mr. Compress, who came over to sit on his other side. He sat down two seats from him, but swiveled in his direction. "It's been a while since you came here to do anything but work" he said conversationally. Killua ignored him, slipping off his mask just enough to be able to take his shots. He took one, than another with barely a second pause. He was pretty sure that Compress was watching him for signs of being tipsy and depression, however he kept his front up the entire time. After he had gone through about ten Twice came over and watched him as well, although he didn't speak. "Damn" Spinner muttered, sipping some of his own drink. When Killua was on his last one, he paused for a second. I feel the need to do something. Then he knocked it back, slipping his mask back on and starting to get up. "Hey Aoi!"

He glanced over to see Toga running over, she occasionally tried to get him to talk or interact for some reason. She honestly reminded him of Gon a bit, just a bit more manic and very much not innocent. A few people turned to watch, these interactions were usually very one sided but it was kind of funny to some of them. She came over with about 6 darts. "c'mon! come play with mee!" he grabbed three, which got him surprised murmurs because he usually just brushed her off. He then threw all three in rapid succession at the bullseye. Toga just gaped at the board, while he stood up and ignored the awed looks around him. As he was about to go back up to his room, Shiggy appeared. He was at the top of the stairs and most of the chatter went silent. "League, in a week we'll be raiding the U.A summer camp" he said. "all of you gather for jobs" he was about to walk over when he pointed to him. "Aoi" he paused. "sir?" the room fell dead silent again. "bring me at least one" which means two or three. Shiggy always asked him to take out pro heroes, he still had no idea why he needed them but Killua would do his job. He dipped his head and closed his eyes for a second like he always did when he received an order like this. "yes sir, timeframe?" he reloaded his gun as he was listening for an answer. "midnight" that gave him twelve hours, so he would do it in half that time. "understood"

Killua was scouting for about an hour and a half when he came across a hero who was very much an asshole. Killua didn't recognize him, he shot these sort of explosions from his hands and had sunglasses as well as a cape it looked like. They were battling a villain who he was pretty sure was wanted for the murder of children. Two birds, one stone. So he dropped them both with two bullets in rapid succession. There were people around so he fired off a smoke bomb, he had a few of those strapped to his belt. He located both bodies with En and hauled them both on a building. He grabbed the dude's shades, he slipped it in his backpack for his trophy. Next he kicked the child murderer off the building, then bolted a few blocks. Asshole. He brought the body back, Killua would go out for another after he was done. Twice, Toga, and Dabi were the only ones in the bar room right now. He walked in and dropped the body bag with a thump. "Kurogiri, got one" the body bag dropped into a portal. He turned, and left again. One down, one more to go.