7

There were shocked looks all around, from the orange haired police officer as well. "well he's not lying, come sit down kid" he beamed and was set down next to this huge guy with what looked like spikes on his arms. "woah your bi-" he tried punching him and Gon blocked it with ease, frowning slightly. "hey! What was that for" he tried it again and Gon shoved him off the chair. The other two just gaped at him but he glared down at the rude guy. "I don't like using force, but if I have to I will" and then he turned to the detective person, eyes gleaming and with an eager smile. "so, do you know where this person is?" he wouldn't say a name yet, names would get him caught by the police and questioned. "I'm not sure you know who we're talking about kid" he said with a slight frown. Gon quickly grabbed a photo from his pocket, it was a picture of Killua with his hands behind his head and wearing his favorite outfit. Gon slid it out on the table, "I'm pretty sure I'm right" the huge guy took one look at the picture and his eyes widened. "he looks so much younge-" all eyes snapped to him. "so it is the same person" the detective said, a shocked expression. "I told you I knew him!" the female police officer walked in the room and put a hand on his shoulder. "well kid, I don't think you'd want to find him anymore"

Gon frowned slightly. "why not?" the detective showed a picture of some sort of dead fish person and a few other people. "he's the main suspect of all of these murders" Gon peered closer at them. "those aren't murders, those are assassinations. Look at where all the bullet wounds are" he pointed, each of them had been shot in the neck. The detective's eyes narrowed slightly. "but he still killed them" Gon nodded, "well yeah, that's obvious" there was dead silence for a few seconds and he glanced around at their shocked and confused faces. "is something wrong?" that was when he remembered something that Killua had also said. If you ever get into a questioning room and the police start to get suspicious, stop spilling information. Gon stopped talking, he just looked at his Killua picture. "what is his name?" he said nothing, but what he did do was use some of his Nen on his broken ankle. He wasn't very good at healing, but if he spent a few minutes on it, it would heal enough for him to walk. He was poked sharply and he looked up at the detective. "Hm?" he looked him directly in the eye. "what is his name?" Gon made a point of turning his head to the side. He would not help the police find Killua, he had already given them too much information. Gon tried to grab for the photo but the detective slid it to his side of the table.

He frowned slightly, reaching for it. "why aren't you talking anymore?" that wasn't a personal question, I can answer that right? "I have a habit of spilling information, if I don't speak I can't hurt him" the detective's teeth clenched slightly. It was really hard to tell but he could see it just barely. "I admire your attempt to not sell him out, but he is a criminal" the orange haired lady said. But as she said that, he felt her slip something into his pocket. What? He would look at it as soon as he was well enough to break through the wall. Gon shook his head, Killua was not a criminal. "damn kids" the other villain muttered. He shot a glare at him and he flinched slightly, taking a step back. "I-" his ankle was healed and he quickly reached over and grabbed the photo. After that he activated En, it wasn't very good but he could see that there were 2 officers on the outside of the door. "hey-" Gon stood up, the orange haired woman's eyes widened. "isn't your ankle broken?" there was a beep and the two officers came in, aiming guns at him. Gon paused, thinking this through. I could just break out the wall, but they would follow me. I have to stop them here.

Gon grabbed a 20 KG knife from his pocket, Killua had given it to him for self defense. Using En he could use it to deflect any bullets shot at him. As Gon tried to take a step, he was shot at. He whipped his knife out of his pocket, both bullets bouncing off the metal. There was dead silence for a few seconds, and the Orange haired police officer's mouth dropped open. He darted forward, quickly knocking the guns out of their hands and kicking them to the other side of the room. He feinted a few times with the dagger, but Gon didn't like to actually use it. Instead he delivered a solid punch to one's gut, causing him to fall over. Gon kicked the legs out from underneath the other and knocking him out with a pressure point. Gon then stood up, eyes darting around the room. The detective was still at his desk, but the orange haired police officer didn't come at him. But if she doesn't do her job she might get fired! So he ran for the wall, more officers were coming and he didn't need the door anyways. "what the hell are yo-" Gon smashed through the wall with ease and slipped out, activating Zetsu and bolting for any sort of cover. He noticed a pond and slipped in with minimal water ripples, Gon could hold his breath for seven whole minutes and nobody would check under there right?