Chapter 31

The mission was in two days, he and Gon had time to kill. Toga had wanted to go out with them so she drank the blood of a long white haired teenager with green eyes. "So, why exactly do you two not need disguises?" She asked, skipping alongside them. He sighed. "Kurogiri dropped us off in Hanuku, which is a city over 50 miles away from the one we were spotted in" He said with a roll of his eyes. Gon beamed and kept looking around. "There's so much to do! Oooh, hey Aoi can I go do that?" He asked, pointing to a small fairlike place near a forest. He shrugged. "Knock yourself out, be back in 30 minutes" He squealed then bounced off, after Killua handed him about a hundred bucks of course. "You're not gonna go too?" Toga asked curiously. He sighed. "Nah, it's gonna be rigged ball throws and weighted hit-the-target games." He smirked. "I mean, I could throw a rigged dart and hit a bullseye."

Toga blinked. "How?" He rolled his eyes. "I know what a dart should feel like, and look like, and how much it should weigh. I've dealt with rigged darts and arrows before when I bet so I know how to shoot 'em straight." He said. "Damn, is there a casino around here? It'd be a perfect way to win quick cash" Killua muttered. Toga and him kept walking as they chatted, honestly she wasn't too bad to hang out with. "But what if you lose? Then you lose cash quick" He grinned. "Not if I bet on a dartboard" Toga gulped. "Oh right, you got 3 bullseyes from an odd angle with barely a second's thought" He snorted. "Asshole of a father made me perfect it at age 3, part of basic training." then he shrugged. "Mori's pretty good too I guess, but he aint perfect." He blushed a little with a smile. "Dumbass" Toga grinned. "Simp" Killua glared at her. "Bitch" He shot back. Toga gave him a wounded look. "Ouch"

They talked for quite some time, when Killua realized it had been 40 minutes and Gon wasn't back yet. He started walking back as soon as he noticed the time. Sure he's an idiot but he's not so dumb that he'd forget the time limit. "Something wrong?" He walked faster, then gave Toga a faintly worried look. "It's been 40 minutes." Her eyes widened. "Oh!" once he got to the fair he activated En, then froze. What... He started running, leaving Toga confused and concerned. Who's that standing next to Gon? Killua's En deactivated and he used Zetsu, then ducked through the trees. Gon and whoever this was had gone a few meters into the forest, away from other people. When he came upon them, he froze for a moment. There was a woman. She had Gon wrapped up with strings that seemed to be unbreakable and was currently pinning him to the tree with a hand on his chest. Gon looked extremely uncomfortable. Toga gulped and peeked out from behind a tree, opting not to take action. This will be fun.

"H-Hey, what are you doing?" Gon asked. She chuckled, "Oh nothing, just admiring you" Pedophile bitch asshole bastard motherfucking- every single profanity he could think of ran through his brain and his hand sharped into claws. His breaking point was when she leaned in close to his face like she was about to kiss him. Your dead. Killua appeared behind her with his hand in her chest, protruding on the other end was a heart that was still beating. Gon blushed and struggled a little, the strings came undone as the body sagged back against his own. He gave off a dark look. "That's my boyfriend you bitch" He said in a low tone. Gon's eyes gleamed. "That was kinda hot" he blushed. "W-What the fuck Gon?" he sputtered, letting the body fall as well as the heart. Gon leaned forward and kissed him quick on the lips before Killua turned away with a blush. "Dumbass" He muttered. Gon sighed. "Yeah, I nearly got kidnapped again didn't I. well, good thing my beautiful boyfriend was here and stabbed the evil kidnapper for me!"

Then he put a hand on his chest with a slight frown. "I didn't like that, it felt wrong" Gon mumbled. Killua slid his hand up to where the pedophile had put her hands on him and leaned in. "Want me to make it better?" He whispered in his ear. He usually wasn't the one controlling the situation, but Gon felt uncomfortable and he wanted to fix it. Gon leaned forward a little. "Mhm" Killua pulled him closer by the waist and kissed him softly on the lips, there was a shuffling sound. "Yeah I'm just gonna...go" Toga muttered, then he felt her presence fade. "Mh~" They kissed for a few moments when he sensed someone else, it wasn't Toga this time. "F-Freeze!" Killua paused, then glanced over his shoulder to see a blonde haired police officer with green eyes and a tense expression. "Hm?" She raised her gun. "Step away from him" She said in a low tone. Gon blinked. "Huh?" The police officer gestured to the body. "He's a murderer. Please kid, it's in your best interest-"

"He's mine" Killua said coldly. Her teeth gritted together. "He's a person!" I can work with this. Remember, acting. He smirked a little. "He's my property now." Gon frowned slightly. "I don't understand" He faked. The blondie took a shaky breath, understanding how bad her footing was in this situation. "He's probably going to kill you" Gon giggled, then grabbed onto his arm. Killua gave him a kiss on the cheek and her eyes widened. "I said he's my property" Her eyes blazed with anger. "You sick bastard!" She gave Gon a pleading look. "Kid, your feelings aren't real." Gon held on a little tighter. "but I love him! And he loves me too. Right?" Killua shot a cruel smirk over at the horrified police officer. "yes I do Mori. I love you very much" Gon beamed and the officer looked frustrated. "What's the meaning of this? Why kidnap an innocent kid?" Gon blinked. "Kidnap?" He glanced at Killua. "He didn't kidnap me. I just haven't been back home in a while"

Killua put an arm around him. "You don't want to go home though do you love? You want to stay with me right?" this is going quite well. "A-Answer me bastard!" The female officer yelled. Gon stuck his tongue out. "Don't yell at him! That's mean." Killua sensed more police coming and sighed. "Well then, let's go back to my house why don't we?" he said, running a hand along Gon's chest. His eyes gleamed. "Yes!" A shot fired, Killua deflected it with his knife. He gave her horrified look a grin of triumph. "He won't go back home, he's already too far gone" Gon giggled quietly and he lifted him bridal style, his arms gently wrapped around his neck. Killua gave the police officer a wink, and she took a step forward. "N-" Killua activated Zetsu and Gon copied him, then they bolted. "You know, you can be pretty hot" Gon observed. He flushed. "S-Shut up! It was for the sake of the cover!"

Then he frowned slightly down at Gon. "Just to be clear, I don't own you. I just don't want you to actually think that" Gon blinked. "Oh, yeah. If anyone's owned it's you" He said the last bit with a slight smirk. Killua blushed. "Fuck you" he muttered, the sounds of pursuit faded behind them as they made their way back to the hideout. He kicked the door open and Toga waved. "Oh hey guys! What took you two so long?" He sighed, Dabi was also there. "So, since Gon has friends we decided that he should pretend to have Stockholm syndrome if we were caught by police, it just dragged out a bit long " Toga's eyes widened, "You got stopped by the police?" Gon giggled. "Aoi ripped someone's heart out of their chest. It was so cool!" He said, beaming. Killua blushed a little as he added onto that. "Actually it was pretty hot as well" He dropped Gon and he yelped, Dabi's eyebrows raised slightly. "interesting"

"I- I'll never understand how someone as innocent as you thinks something like that's hot" He said. Gon sat up with a bright smile. "I wouldn't call him innocent" Kurogiri said from the bar. He blinked over at him. "But he is" He chuckled. "I wouldn't be too sure about that" Gon shrugged as he got to his feet. "I still don't really know what you mean by that" He blushed and looked away. "He may be mentally unstable and morally grey, but he is innocent. Just... it's hard to explain aight?" Gon beamed. "Oh yeah! This weird lady started to touch me and it felt all weird but Aoi totally murdered her and saved me and stuff" Dabi, and Kurogiri stiffened in alarm. "And I wanted to cut the bitch into tiny little pieces but there wasn't exactly enough time" He said with a slight growl, eyes flashing.

1536 words