𝑰𝑰𝑰

𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 || 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚕, 𝙻𝙰
𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠 || 𝟷𝚜𝚝

𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 || 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚕, 𝙻𝙰𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠 || 𝟷𝚜𝚝

ʜᴏɴᴇʏ ᴊᴀ'ᴅᴏʀ ᴊᴀᴍᴇꜱ

- - -

"i was really on my neck last night," karisma said and stuck out her tongue while watching people's snap stories.

"wait till woo see that shit," naomi said and shook her head.

"justice ain't gone do shit." karisma fussed and rolled her eyes.

"who ain't gone do wha?" woo asked as he walked in with the stooges following.

"clearly she said you, with that punk ass name. yo mama wanted ta be a lawyer a some?" split said and i almost choked on my apple juice.

"not this morning, please." i said and cleared my throat.

"keep on and imma right tell ha you said that shit," woo said and sat down.

"a good morning would be nice," deemerae said and folded her arms.

"i'm sayin, but you know these hoodlums don't know better." koi joked and waved her hand down.

"girl fuck you." poppa grumbled and stuck up his middle finger.

"i like pussy." koi said with a sarcastic smile.

"oh! me too." naomi added.

"yeah.. we know," karisma said and gave them a thumbs up with a closed mouth smile.

"did ya'll want something to eat? my bad," i said and smacked my forehead with my palm lightly.

"i could eat." split said and rubbed his stomach.

"everything?" i asked them and they nodded.

"where ya'll jailbird friend?" jaleen asked.

"he was supposed ta meet us here." poppa said and shrugged.

"ya'll the only felons i allow in my house, never did i invite him." i spoke up while scooping grits onto their plates.

"too bad cause he outside." woo said and got up, leaving the kitchen.

"dirt ball." i mumbled.

"hmm give this to split." i told deemerae and handed her the plate and a fork.

"mornin," boog said as he walked in.