𝑿

𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗||𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚕, 𝙻𝙰
𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠||𝟷𝚜𝚝

𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗||𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚕, 𝙻𝙰𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠||𝟷𝚜𝚝

ʜᴏɴᴇʏ ᴊᴀ'ᴅᴏʀ ᴊᴀᴍᴇꜱ

- - -

"hello?" i said and rubbed my eyes as i answered the phone.

"come open the door," poppa said from over the phone which i pulled from my ear and checked the time.

"it's almost four inna mornin, what you think this is?" i asked him.

"mmtch come on man, this nigga heavy and dee already mad at me." he pleaded.

"ouu you get on my nerves, gimme a minute." i hung up the phone and went to slip on my pull over and bedroom shoes.

i dragged my feet along as i walked to the front door, i disabled the alarm as quietly as i possibly could because kari was still asleep.

i opened the door and poppa walked in with boog leaning on him for support.

"you couldn't take him to his place?" i asked while watching him struggle.

"yo crib was right thea and you know this yo man, quit playin," he said.

"get out and you owe me." i told him as he sat boog on the couch.

"love you sis," he kissed my cheek and rushed out.

i rolled my eyes and locked back up before crossing my arms and standing in front of boog.

"wassup mama," he greeted me.

"don't wassup me, you and poppa know i don't run my house hold during whore house hours." i told him.

"so you'on love me is whatchu tellin me?" he asked.

"i what? please stop talkin and come on." i said and went to help him up.

"nah cause if you'on wanna fuck wimme no more you can really just say that and i'll slide," he said.

"armani i'm tired and i wanna go back in my bed, you can come with me or you can hurt yo back on this couch." i said and huffed.

"i'm just fuckin witchu, c'mere." he pulled my body onto his and i rolled my eyes again.

"better watch them hands." i told him as he ran his hands up and down my back which he let rest dangerously close to my backside.