𝑽𝑰𝑰

𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗||𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚕, 𝙻𝙰
𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠||𝟷𝚜𝚝

𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗||𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚕, 𝙻𝙰𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠||𝟷𝚜𝚝

ᴀʀᴍᴀɴɪ ᴛʀᴜᴄᴇ ᴡᴀʟʟᴀᴄᴇ
- - ʙᴏᴏɢ

- - -

"aye you gotta go," i said and tapped the back of deena's thigh.

"so what? you fuck me like that and want me to leave?" she asked.

i gave her a confused look, "coulda sworn that's what i had say, so gone head and slide."

"tuh," she said and mumbled slick shit under her breath while slipping on her clothes.

"you ain't shit." she grumbled and brushed pass me.

"tell me some i don't know," i said and followed her to the door.

"you gone call me?" she asked as she stepped outside.

"maybe." i said and shut the door in her face, she can't suck dick for nothing so that was a dub.

i clicked on my phone and checked the time, it was going on eight in the morning. i had money to make.

i took them sheets from last night off my bed and threw them in the laundry room before changing everything and tucking my gun in my pants so i could head out.

i couldn't even start my car before poppa called me, "fuck you want?"

"learn how ta speak ta yo elders, where you at?" he asked.

"niggas a year older than you and swea they the shit, i'm onna way." i told him.

"keep on and imma get honey on yo gecko built ah," he tripped.

"fuck you," i said and laughed before hanging up.

i put my car in drive and turned my radio up full blast before peeling off, i got somewhere to be so why not bust a few bends.

- - -

"wadduo foo," me and woo grasped hands.

"what's the word?" i asked them.

"today we might have ta break the bank, we got some shit comin in from miami and i got my ole lady pickin up a drop from the hills." split said and we nodded.