𝑿𝑿

𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗||𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚕, 𝙲𝙰
𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠||𝟷𝚜𝚝

𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗||𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚕, 𝙲𝙰𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠||𝟷𝚜𝚝

- - - ʜᴏɴᴇʏ ᴊᴀ'ᴅᴏʀ ᴊᴀᴍᴇꜱ

"kari wake up, we here." i told her as we pulled up to quez's mothers house.

i didn't like the idea of her being around him, so i decided that i'd let kari stay over was if his mother was around.

"do i have to go with daddy?" she asked as i grabbed her bag.

"baby what's the matter? you ain't been wantin to stay with him, he do something to you?" i asked her.

"not me, but him hit miss. jay." she said looking at me and brought her hand up to my face and caressed my cheek, "here, like him did to you."

"i'll talk to him, okay? you call me if you feel uncomfortable and i'll come get you." i said and she nodded.

we walked up the steps and i rang the doorbell, after awhile regina came and answered the door to let us in.

"there go my grand and her pretty mommy, come on in here." she greeted us with a pearly smile.

"ya'll done ate?" she asked.

"i'm not that hungry, but i made sure kari ate before we came." i told her.

"mmm well you take some a this to go witcha," she said as we entered the kitchen.

she cleaned her hands and started piling food in a to go plate for me.

"nana, i go play?" kari asked.

"yeah, gone. i gotta talk to ya mama anyway," she sent kari off and i sat at the table.

"girl it's been a minute since i seen you; you look good girl!" she complimented making me smile.

"thank you nana, you look good too." i told her.

"girl i'm tryin to stay fit, all this runnin round wit kari gone help." she laughed.

"but let me ask you somethin," she said as she sat down, "what's this i hear about you messin round with somebody quez don't affiliate wit?"

"now ms. regina, it ain't even nothin like this. quez put himself that situation when he decided that he didn't like me and armani together." i said.