𝑿𝑰𝑰

𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗||𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚕,𝙻𝙰
𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠||𝟷𝚜𝚝

𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗||𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚕,𝙻𝙰𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠||𝟷𝚜𝚝

ᴅᴇᴇᴍᴇʀᴀᴇ ʟᴀꜱʜᴀʏ ᴀᴅᴀᴍꜱ
- - ᴘᴏᴏʜ

- - -

"honey must be really mad at ya'll, huh?" poppa asked.

"i mean i don't see why, we do everything together." karisma said and frowned.

"that's probably why, ya'll ain't gave ha a break especially since ha and that wack ass bd broke up." he said and shrugged.

"i still don't see the problem." karisma said and rolled her eyes.

"and that's your problem." i said and laughed.

"she hasn't called us in three days, i'm goin through withdrawals." jaleen sulked.

"and she not answering her phone, i know she don't got me blocked." koi said and creased her eyebrow so while looking at her phone.

"why ya'll look like a bunch a sad puppy dogs?" woo asked as he walked in the house with split and boog following.

"where our friend and niece at?" karisma asked boog who just looked at her before sitting down on the solo chair.

"nigga i know you heard me." she fussed.

"i did, na stop talkin ta me." he told her with a mug on his face.

"awe that's why ya'll upset?" split asked before he started laughing, "we was just over at ha crib, they straight."

"she let ya'll come over? i'm real hurt now." koi said and pouted.

"literally and i don't think we did anything wrong." jaleen added.

"you'on think? come on na, ya'll be up ha ass." woo said.

"i said the same thing." poppa cosigned.

"dee what you thin?" jaleen asked me.

i shrugged, "i mean i think we is a little pushy when it comes down to her."

"a little? she can't even go ta the bathroom without ya'll." split mumbled and shook his head.

"that ain't true, i stand outside the door." koi said and rolled her eyes.

"see," he said.