😅

Idk but this finna be about jah and kitten (me) finding each other years later..........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kitten's POV (Age 12)

Today was the day me and my bsf/ boyfriend was gonna go out by ourselves hehehehe I'm so excited. I couldn't sleep last night since I was so excited about today, I got up and stretched walking into my closet getting out a pair of black jeans, a red top that had baby on it and some red and black jordan's. I grabbed a towel and did my hygiene stuff before getting dressed and doing my hair. Once I was done I went downstairs smiling at my mom.

"Hi mommy!" I spoke happily making her smile at me. "Hey my big girl you ready to go out with jah jah today?" She asked laughing at my reaction "YES YES YES" I jumped up and down that was until I heard a knock on the door making me go get it and smile even harder when I seen it was jah and mama cleo. "Hey jahhh, Hey mama cleoo" I said as I moved out the way so they can come in.

"Hey sweetie" mama cleo spoke smiling at me before going to my mom to talk. "Hey Kitty" I heard jah's voice say making me turn around and smile at him. Kitty was my nickname since my name is kitten. My mom was high when she came up with my name but I like it it's unique. Anywhore me and jah jah hugged each other before sneaking a kiss without getting caught. "Well kids y'all know where y'all are going and be safe out there me and cleo will be here talking make sure you call us if something happens" my mom said making us nod our heads and leave.

10 minutes later we arrived at the park and sat in the swings. That's when I observed him we had in basically the same thing only difference is his shirt was plain. "You like what you see" he stated laughing a little making me blush. "Yes, yes I do" I blushed even more. We then got up and started walking and talking about our future and how he wanted me in it while his music career blew up and stuff like that. It was a nice future I hope it comes true. But little did I know it wasn't gonna come true.

"Babe" I said in a sweet voice making him hum in response. "We've been together ever since we was 8...... I'm ready for you to take my virginity" I said shyly making him stop walking which made me do the same. "Are you for real baby" I asked shocked making me nod my head. We started walking to a secluded area as we looked at each other and started kissing......

*No smut they too fucking young*

An hour passed my and we were at home my legs and privates hurt but it was worth it...It was so good he did a really good job I can't wait to do it again.

*Three months pass*

After about three months jah has been ignoring me so i decided to go talk to him. I realized his mom wasn't there so I made my way in only to find him doing the same thing he did to me with my so call bsf. I gasped loudly making them look up at me jah didn't care I could tell. I had tears running down my face I was so speachless... Finally words were able to form and I spoke "Don't ever speak to me again the both of you" and with that I walked out......

*SIX YEARS LATERRRRR*

(Still kitten's POV)

Six years later after that happen and I got over him after three years....I mean ofc I still hear about him since he's famous but I don't care for him anymore I do love his music tho it helped me. Anyways as for me I'm very successful after that his mom and my mom seen me and him wasn't close and wondered why I always ignored them though. About a month or so after it all happened me and my mom moved and that's when my modeling career went boom. I started modeling for cardi, August Alsina, and billie and many more. I'm making hella money and me and my mom our living our best life.