‼️

In which Kitten finds out she has a step family 🤣 idk hell just know ha momma got married and shit dammit

Excuse any Errors

*Kitten's POV*

"KITTEN COME HERE THERE'S PEOPLE I WANT YOU TO MEET" I heard my mom yell making me groan. I put out my blunt and pause my music playing on my TV. I got up and put my sweats on and my hoodie and then my slides. I put my hood on my head so my face won't be seen. I ain't trynna do shit but be in my sports bra and shorts and socks and vibe. Now I gotta get bothered. I went downstairs and seen a whole ass family practically. Tf is this. I reached the bottom step and all eyes went to me. I seen my mom sniffing the air. Not like a dog typa way tho. "Kitten what I tell you about smoking weed mija" my mom said making me sigh. Leave me the fuck alone. "Well I'll talk to you later but I want you to meet your......Step father and his son's" she said making me jerk my head back.

Tf she mean. "What do you mean my step father" I said loudly cause her to sigh. "I mean I married him kitten" she sighed making me scoff. It hasn't even been three months since my dad passed. "MARRIED- married....Ma...Dad hasn't even been dead for fucking three months and you already-" I stopped and started thinking. No. She didn't. No no no. There is no way she cheated on my dad. Tears formed in my eyes. That man was my Everything. Yes I was a daddies girl. He taught me everything I know now. We used to do everything together and they always acted like a happy couple. And she knows how sensitive this is for me due to him getting brutally murdered on my 15th birthday in front of me. Yes I'm 15.

"Ma......Did....Did you cheat on dad" I said as my tears started to fall. She put her head down letting me know she did. "Kitten look.....me and your dad wasn't happy" she said making me shake my head. She's lying because he was so in love with her. "YOUR FUCKING LYING. Dad was IN LOVE WITH YOU a couple of days before he died HE WAS GONNA TAKE YOU OUT TO ALL THE PLACES YOU WANTED TO GO. He was gonna treat you like a queen Because he thought you was his queen and mean while he was working his ass off to do that for you.....You was cheating on him with...With this asshole" My high was gone and tears were falling. I ran back in my room only to hear my mom yell. "KITTEN YOU CAN'T BE IN YOUR ROOM FOREVER........WE ARE MOVING TO FLORIDA TODAY" she yelled making me start punching the wall. "FUCKING HATE IT HERE" was all I screamed out before I blacked out.

*Some years later*

That happened four years ago....I'm now 19 and I have a lot of money....I made it by stripping and being a model. I'm working on becoming a singer and a rapper. I don't have my own place yet because I'm still looking for one. I don't communicate with my mom or her husband. I talk to his youngest son tho, Aiden. He's so cute and adorable. Right now I'm chilling in my room smoking and vibing to X music. I heard a knock on my door making me sigh and lower my music. "Who is it" I spoke out. "You step brother" someone said outside the door. I scrunched my face up cause that don't sound like aiden. "Sorry if your not aiden your not my brother" I said making the person laugh. "Well dad said come down here he needs to tell us something" they said making me groan loudly. "Mfer ain't my dad but ight shawty bae" I said making the person laugh yet again. I sighed yet again and put my sweats over my shorts and kept my sports bra on.

I put my slides on and open the door as all the smoke escaped my room. I went downstairs sighing again as I finally reached the bottom. This is the first time anyone besides my mom has seen my face. Not even aiden and that's my favorite person here. "Woooww kitten you have then same tattoos as my brother" aiden said making me smile. I stopped and looked at the man infront of me. "It's nice to see your face" he said making me roll my eyes. "What do y'all want" I spoke with annoyance in my voice. "Can you cut the attitude kitten Seriously it's been four years" my mom snapped making me snap my head at her. "Yeah and four years ago on my birthday I watched MY father get killed in front of me and then three months later I find out you've been a hoe ....and you have yet to check up on my mental health" I responded making her sigh. "You've got to let it go" she said making me scrunch my face up. "Let it go....LET IT GOOOO bitch I watched MY FATHER get shot FIFTEEN TIMES AS HIS BLOOD SPLATTED ON ME AND YOU EXCEPT ME TO LET IT GO BITCH IS YOU SERIOUS" I yelled at her making her look at me shocked. "Ok ok ok calm down girls" Richard said to us making me look at him.