‼️

Excuse any errors

*Ski POV*

  Doing the usual human being thing and chilling in the house. That is when my door opened up to see my roommates Jah and Isiah come in along with a female that I've never seen before but she's pretty. She looks like Isiah but looks like X. "Hey stokeley meet my sister kitten" Isiah said making the girl wave. "That's your sister? How when she looks like the both of y'all?" I asked making jah laugh. "This my bestie right here she like a lil mini me and you out in one due to her being a fan of us" Jah laughed out making her push him. "Um ok well nice to meet you" I said still confused and I don't know why she here tho. She cute and all but no. "I heard that- OW" She spoke before Isiah hit her. "Stop doing that I don't know what he said but stop" Siah said making her flick him off.

Weird. "I'm not weird" she said looking at me making my jaw drop. "Fix ya mouth before that fly goes in it" she said making me close it and sure enough that fly woulda went in. "Tahahaha bruh she so damn cool fucking love her. C'mere" jah said making her go to him. They talked and chatted as Siah came to me. "That's my sister I was telling you about" he said making me say oh. "How she knew what I said" I asked. He sighed. "She's part demon why do you think jah loves her so much" he spoke making my eyes widen.

Oh let me tell you guys....we are half humans....I'm half human half wolf. So is Isiah we get along with demons just not vampires. It's a long story but just know that. Jahseh is half human, wolf, and demon so....yeah. and for someone just to be half human half demon is hella amazing. "Wow" I said outta no where I seen her float over me making me scream like a girl. She laughed hella hard. Her laughs are cute. Once she stopped laughing she floated right infront of me. "Your cute" she said making Isiah groan. "Kitten stop being so blunt." He said making her laugh. "No Stokes and Jah cute but Jahseh has a girlfriend so I can't talk to him" she said shrugging her shoulders making jah laugh. "Oh my god I fucking love her" he said coming over here.

"Stokey pokey" she said poking my cheek. "Stokey pokey cute" she tilted her head doing the most cute face fucking ever. "She's so damn adorable bruh....If I was you I'd take her" jah told me making me roll my eyes. "I don't even know her" I sighed making him face palm. "Dumbass that's what getting to know her comes in" he said. "Well anyways she's gonna stay with us if you don't mind. But me and jah finna leave and we need you to watch her" isaiah said making jah nod. I smacked my lips but said ok. "Be good lil sis I love you" Isiah said making her smile "I love you tooooo gimmie hug please" she softly said in a baby voice reaching her arms out. They hugged each other and then separated. "Bye kitten" jah said hugging her. "Bye jahjah I love you" "I love you too" and with that they both left leaving us alone.

I looked up to see Kitten looking at me with her heald tilted. She's kinda cute. "Thank you" she said smiling. "Huh" I spoke out confused on why she said that. "You called me kinda cute.....Ya know....Your an interesting creature.....Can I touch you" she said getting up stretching. Oh yeah she can read minds interesting. "Um yeah go ahead just don't touch...." I trailed off pointing to my manhood making her laugh. She came towards me and sat beside me. She touched me every where but the dick area and the booty. Surprisingly. Her hands are warm and comforting. "Your like a teddy bear" was what she said before hugging me cuddling into me. It shocked me but I put my arm around her. This is gonna be interesting.

*Two years later*

"STOKEY POKEEEYYYYYY" Kitten sung out making me smile. Me and her have created a bond over the past two years. Her and jah....God They are inseparable they are literally like siblings. Isiah and her are siblings so they act like it. Me and her......Me and her have a bond that isn't sibling like. "HI STOKEY POKEEEYYYYYY" She yelled running to me and jumping on me. Luck me I was laying down. "Oof. Jesus girl" I huffed out. She got a little body in her. Ooouu let me not get started on her body. It's so nice and- "can you not pokey that's nasty" she whined out making me laugh. "I'm sorry baby c'mere" I said with my arms open for her to lay in. She complied which caused me to give her booty rubs. "Mmmmmm" was all I heard from her before her face went in the crook of my neck.

"What's wrong princess" I asked knowing what I was doing. "Mmmmmmmm" she did it again snuggling her face once more. "Prriiinnnceeessss" I sung out making her lift her head up and look at me. She gave me a toothy smile making me smile. "Yes stokey" she spoke out in her baby voice. Aww. "What's wrong" I asked making her go back in her position. "Mmmm you make me nervous and I love it" Her muffled voice spoke out making me laugh. "I make my baby nervous" I asked her making her nod her head. "I need words baby" I rasped out. "Ooouu lawd satan take da wheel please" she muffled making me chuckle. "But yeth you make me nervous" she said. I smacked and gripped her ass causing her to let out an unexpected moan. Oh wow. "Ahem anyways my gold fish stomach is coming out it's mouth and my dog shitted in his own mouth and I have to walk my toilet so I'll be back" she said getting up but before she could leave I zoomed to the door and blocked it.

"Where you going mamas" I asked her slowly walking to her making her back back. She's getting weak I can smell it. "What's wrong hmmm" I teased her as we now was at the bed and I was directly in front of her. She ended up falling back in the bed making me get on top of her. "Speak to me mamas" I rasped out. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. I chuckled lowly as she opened her eyes. From a pretty dark brown the became a light shade of red hinting she's completely turned on. "S-St-Stokeley" she stuttered out. I chuckled yet again and went closer to her ear. I licked her ear lobe cause her to let out a shaky breath. "What's wrong mamas" I asked her in a deep raspy voice. "Fuck" she said almost inaudible. I chuckled darkly in her ear as my left hand held my weight up and my right hand started roaming her beautiful body.

"Talk to me mamas" I told her. Before she could say anything I grabbed her neck making a soft gasp like moan come out. My lips brushed over her neck ever so lightly as her breathing picked up speed. I licked her a few times before getting face to face with her. I looked her in her eyes.....Them bright faded red beautiful eyes. "I'm gonna ask you one more time what's wrong" I said making her close her eyes and open them. This time they were bright red and extreme bright red. I bit my lip knowing I'm finna make her mines and destroy my pussy. My grip on her neck got tighter a bit making her bite her lip. "Ohhhh my fucking saaatttaaannn just fuck meeee please" she whined out making me smirk. I sat up and took my shirt off. "You gonna regret ignoring my question" was all I said.

*AN HOUR LATER*

I layed down breathing hard as I looked at Kitten who was knocked out making me laugh. I fucked the shit out of her. I grabbed my phone and seen the time. Damn I fucked her for an hour she got good ass pussy too I'm gonna make her mine fuck allat. I picked her up and brought her to the bathroom in the process she woke up and looked at me tiredly. "We finna shower bebe" I told her making her whine. That resulted in me laughing. I sat her down and warmed the water up. Once it was warm I put her in and got in myself......Welp you know what this means.

I let the water hit us making us both sigh in satisfaction. I backed her up on the wall and out her left leg around me making her open her eyes. "Nooooo" she whined out making me laugh. I rammed my dick in her not showing mercy. "FUCK" she screamed out. I grabbed her neck and looked her in her eyes as I continued to pound her pussy again. All that was being heard was the water running, my groans, her screams/moans, and our skin clapping. About a few squirts later I felt myself finna nut causing me to go faster. "FUCK FUCK FUCK I CAN'T TAAAAKKKEE I-I-ITTTTTT" Kitten squealed making me go faster. My thrusts go sloppier and sloppier. "FUCK I'm finna nut" I nearly shouted causing her to agree with me. "Nut with me baby" I groaned in her ear. And right after that we both came. I went deeper than what I was as I nutted cause her to moan very loud.

"Fuck papi fuuuuck" she softly moan. I slide my dick out if her cause her to shiver. We then looked down to see my kids oozing out of her. I grabbed some on my finger and held it up to her cause her to suck it all off my fingers. "Mmmmmm" she hummed. "Oooouuu you nasty" I laughed causing her to do the same. We finished showering and did everything we needed to do and layed back down. I just put on boxers while she put on one of my shirts. It fitted her like a dress. Once we layed down we both fell straight to sleep. Damn first pussy to ever out me to sleep.....

Yup anywayssss Vote and Comment
Hope you enjoyed
~Kitten~