Kidnap

Hi...School has started😕 Lucky me this is my last year Anyways on with the story...

Lena's POV

"LENA GO TO GET THE DAMN BAG FROM THE DAMN CAR" my mom yelled at me making me jump. "OK YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO YELL LIKE THAT" I yelled back making her laugh cause she knows she scared me. Anyways I get up grab the car keys and walk outside to her car to get her bag as doing so I seen a nice ass I8 drive slowly by. This is the seventh time I seen that car and I wanna stop them and tell em they have a nice car. I'm too shy tho so fuck it. I get the bag and close the door locking it of course and making my way back in the house. "Here you go darling" I said in a british accent making her shake her head and thank me. "Grrr that's why I'm tik tok famous" I said dancing. "Girl shut up" she laughed going to her room.

Oh sorry I didn't introduce myself...My name's Lena Hernandez and I'm 17 years old. That's about it on that besides having depression and bipolar issues. So yeah nothing much. I make my way to my room and put my X playlist on vining and smoking to his music. His music relaxes me...I wouldn't consider myself a fan but I do love his music and I find him cute. After an hour past I figured I'll go take a walk because why the actual fuck not. I go to my walk in closet and get my half red and black hoodie and sweatpants and put it on then grab my red shoe and black shoe that matches the outfit and put them on. I grab my air pods put them on and start playing my music. I leave my room going to my mom's room telling her I'm going out walking but in spanish making her tell me to be careful. I leave the house and start on my journey to nowhere.

     *Two hours later*

On my two hours of walking I've noticed the I8 slowly driving around me making me roll my eyes. I then see a gas station and I'm hungry and have money on me so why not. I go in and go straight to the candy Isle cause I want some. I got everything I wanted and payed for it and left. I started walking back home when I got the notification from my mom asking if I was ok. I texted her back letting her know I was ok and went back in my zone while eating candy. About 10 minutes of me walking I seen the same I8 but this time it stopped directly beside me which made me stop. I wasn't finna be like them white people in the horror movies so my lil ass ran tf away. I looked back to see the person speeding towards me making me go faster. That was until I felt my body being pushed by someone. And before I could look everything went black.

DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUNNNN

I woke up lost I tried to sit up but couldn't move and that's when it hit me....My ass done got kidnapped what the fawk. I started looking around getting ready to scream fuck until the door open scaring the actual fuck outta me. "Oh good you up" some skinny bitch said making me roll my eyes at her. "Where the fuck am I at" I spat out causing her to giggle. Bitch tf is funny 🧐 She went back upstairs and not too long after her and some dude came in. Couldn't see the guys face though. "Why am I here" I asked calmly "I'll leave you to it then" the bitch said before she left. "Oh my go-" I started but stopped....Bitch I bought candy and I got kidnapped awe hell nah- "AYE I WANT MY DAMN CANDY BACK" I yelled causing the guy to shake his head and remove the mask.

And when I tell y'all my dramatic ass gasped so damn loud. Bitch Xxxtentacion has kidnapped me...What the fuck is this some wattpad story. "Yo candy is no longer visible to ones eye" X laughed out. "Who the fuck ate my candy" I asked genuinely bout to cry. "My homeboy" he said nonchalantly. "You know for me to kidnap you the only thing you worry about is candy" he said kinda shocked. I shrugged my shoulders. "Not afraid to die" I said and looked at him. Ooouu this mfer fine. "Interesting" he spoke looking at me. Damn he extra fine bruh. "Tahahahahaha thank you mamas" he smirked while doing his famous laugh. I looked at him confused then realized I said the shit out loud. "Oops" I nervously laughed.

"Hey um X look um can you untie me it isn't a need to have me tied up because I could care less Because I'm not running away and I'm a somewhat fan of you but did you really have to kidnap me? Like I know how this goes I read wattpad too much and you coulda just ya know came up to me" I spoke looking at him causing him to laugh. Bitch why everyone laughing. "So you read books about me on wattpad, I read yours especially that gay book it's quite interesting" he told me as he untied me. Thank fawk that shit was hurting ya bitch wrist. "Oh yeah haha about that....." I said nervously. Before any words was exchanged someone came in here. "Hey jah- oh she's up" the random person that I now know is ski said. I bet his bitch ass ate my candy.

"Yeah she is she actually not sca-" before X could even finish I started speaking. "Ski I should beat yo fucking ass cause I know you ate my fuckin candy you big body bitch now go to the fucking store and get me some more goddamn candy" I said angrily cause I wanted my damn candy. "Well damn" they both said in unison. "Igh chill ma I'll get you some more you ain't have to do me like that" he said as I smiled and ran to give him a hug. "YAAAAYYY and while your at it but me an rc" I said giving him a toothy smile as I backed away from the hug and went to sit back down before X stopped me. "Nah you can come with us text yo mom I know she worried" he said making me look at him weird but didn't question just did as told telling her I met new people and I couldn't wait to tell her about it. She texted me back saying never to scare her like that because she was worried sick but said ok.

"Okie dokie artichokie it's done now let's go get my candy please" I said like a little kid making them laugh. "Jah can we keep her I like her" Ski said making me giggle. "AWWW SHE GIGGLED" he said dramatically making us all laugh. Getting kidnapped by them wasn't so bad after all ....

I STARTED THIS AUGUST 7TH 😭😭😭 OH MY SATAN

Anywhooo I hope you enjoyed it

~kitten~