1. I'm In Mystic Falls?

Elodie's Pov:          Outfit Above ^^^

Ugh!  This show is just soo amazing... TVD has always been my favorite show, there working on a season 8 at the money and I can't wait.  But right now I'm rewatching season 2 & 3.. as they are my favorite seasons.  Excuse myself for the lack of manners... I am Elodie Riling.  I am 18 years of age and I live in my dorm at college.. 2 year.  Yay!  I can't wait to be finished with school!

I turned off the lights around my dorm and laid down in my bed... it wasn't anything special, it had poofy pillows and blankets everywhere along with my favorite wolf stuff animal.  I was wearing my team original pajamas... and so had my team original phone sitting beside me.  I gently grabbed my remote and turned off the TV.. closing my eye and going into a peaceful slumber.

—In The Morning—

I woke up in the morning and snuggled deeper into the pillow.. that's when it hit me.  This is NOT my pillow, I bolted form the bed and looked around.  This wasn't my room, where was I?  I looked around at the pictures on the wall.. and they where of me?  With an elderly women?  What?  I looked around the room to see some things on the floor... they where my things form home.

My phone, charger, some clothes, computer, stuff wolf, my favorite pillow, and blanket where sitting on the ground.  Did someone kidnap me and bring some of my things with me?  I slowly approached the bedroom door, and turned the knob.  It opened.  I walked down a plain hallway into what I think is the living-room.  I saw an elderly women sitting in the corner, "Elodie good-morning... how was your sleep?"  I looked at the women like she was crazy then changed my face, "Umm good.  Hey did something happen in the middle of the night?"  The women shook her head no before I walked back to.. 'my' bedroom.

"What is going on?" I ask myself before I get changed into a simple beige skirt, and white baggy tank-top.. with some white flats, I proceeded to grab a Light brown purse.. and smiled at myself in the mirror.  I need to look around and see where I am.  "Hey I'm going to go out!" I called out, "Okay Elodie be safe, also your wallet is sitting near your keys!" The women yelled back.  I smiled to myself before grabbing the keys and the wallet sitting next to them.  I put the wallet in 'my' purse before existing the house.  Not knowing that the women inside only knew who I was because of a glitchy spell... and the room was there because wolf the malfunctioning of my world bringing me here.

I drove around the town and surprisingly I recognized some of it... and that's when it hit me right as I last the town hall.  I'm in MyStic Falls!!  Wait!!  Am I dreaming?  This shouldn't be possible... I looked around and didn't recognize anyone form the show, maybe I could go somewhere.  I drove around the area.. memorizing some of the roads and found my way to The Mystic Grill.

I always dreamed of visiting Mystic Falls, but never believed I would actually show up here... and if I really am here?  Well I don't know.  Most likely people (Vampires And All) will try and kill me, if this is the story-line, then where am I in the series?  I hope that I get to meet the Mikaelson's... but they would probably kill me before I even blink.  I'll just keep everything I know to myself and explore the place.

I parked the car in the Mystic Grill parking lot and looked around at all of my surroundings.  If this is a dream, please don't wake me up.  I turned off the car and hopped out.  "Mystic Grill here I come."

Yay!  I actually managed to make this chapter sound interesting.. I hope!  As I said before and I will say it again, I am hoping to keep this book small and less than 15 chapters if I can.  And the only reason why is because I'm working on {Our Destiny} & {Devils Love}. But anyways... thank-you for readings this chapter and hope you have a good day. -Kisses A

731 - Words