9. Happy Beginning

Wedding-Ting Above ^^^
Elodie's Pov:

Everything has been perfect... we pact up all of our things and moved to Italy.  It is literally one of my favorite places in the word now.  We got a cute house/mansion,  I have completed my bond with my mates and I found out I was pregnant with two babies... at the moment it is Nik and Finns kid.  Yeah I didn't know you could get pregnant by two people.. but it is possible.

Im happy with my mates and were living our life's.  It's been 5 years since we left Mystic Falls.  We kept Elena and use her to create Hybrids.. but Nik let's them free.  But I'm doing do we're helping soo many werewolves, they don't have to go through the pain of the change every full moon.

The entire Mikaelson family has changed and most supernaturals like them and come to us for favors.  We also found out that Oracles at immortal.. so I don't have to turn into a vampire yet.  We received in invitation to Caroline and Stefans wedding last week, yeah a lot has happened.  Bonnie met Enzo and now they're traveling the world together... Katherine and Damon are happy together and they got married 2 years ago.

I'm not really into marriage and neither sr slams it all of my mates... but key word. Almost.  Rebekah wants us to get married so of course... I said yes.  So she's planning for us to have a beach/summer wedding.  It's absolutely adorable... I'm 6 months pregnant and should have my babies before the wedding.  Most people say that's this is a happy ending... but this is a happy begging!  Our begging.

Omg!  I'm actually crying while writing this.  So yeah I made everything happy in the end... I still have to go through it and desist but this book is perfect (For Me At Least). Thank-You for reading and you are literally amazing! -Kisses A

327 - Words