8. Drama At Lunch

Elodie's Pov:          Outfit Above ^^^

I woke up in the morning with a smile on my face.. I have my mates, who I love.  Maybe I should tell them that.  I know that the mate bond is a tricky thing but I really do love them.  We've already decided that we're going to leave Mystic Falls so we can all be happy.

I took a quick shower, moisturized, brushed my teeth, got changed, and put some nude makeup on.  I then skipped downstairs and saw Rebekah and Finn in the living room... "Bekah can we go to the grill.?"  She nodded. "yeah and when everyone else wakes up they can come to."  I nodded excitedly, "Finn. Do you want to come?" I asked ma she shook house had no, "I'll wait for the others."  I smiled and hopped off with Rebekah.

We got in one of the many cars there, and she drove us to the Grill.  When we arrived we got a very large booth, because the rest of them should be her in a little bit.  We orders lunch because it was 11:45... "So bekah.. where are we moving to?" She laughed, "You know I can't tell  you... it's supposed tone a surprise."  I pouted in my seat and took a bite from my burger.  "So Elodie.. in your other world, what did you do?"  I thought back to my other life.

"Well my real parents were killed... and then my adoptive parents die last year... so I was all by myself.  I was in college in California.. and I didn't have many friends, I was a loner.  So guess you could say my life was boring."  She laughed and grabbed my hand... "Well I hope your life's more exciting now."  I nodded like a child... "Yes it is!"  She smiled.

We talked for a little while until there was a bang in our table.  It was Elena, Bonnie, Alaric, Caroline, Stefan, and Damon. "Do you need anything?" I asked. "Yeah we do!  We would like to know what you meant yesterday about everything!" Elena whined.  I looked at Rebekah then stood up. "Bekah call the others, tell them I'm out back."  I walked outside of the grill and to the back of it.  The Scooby-Gang followed after me.

"So what did you want?" I asked.. "Answers." Elena groaned. I went up to Alaric and grabbed his hand. "Alaric... I see your a father figure, these kids look up to you. But you need happiness.  Do as I told you yesterday and you will find happiness."  I then walked over to Damon and Bonnie, "Damon... your friends Enzo.  You all be best friends until Stefan kills him... twice."  I then turn to Bonnie... "Bonnie Enzo is your true love, you will be happy with him. But you have to get away from everyone here.  It's the only way."  She nodded at me and I looked at my hand.  It was glowing.

"What are you doing to me?" I ask. "Nothing, I can just feel you power."  I froze, "Power?" I asked... I could feel the presence of my mates behind me.. "What do you mean power?" She smiled at me, "Your an Oracle.. you can see the future if you really look into it..  you can do simple witch spells.. but most importantly, you can't lie." I smiled.. "Then you know I'm telling the truth."  I then turned to Caroline and Stefan.  "You two are a match made in hell! *laugh*. But you are meant to be together."  I grabbed Stefans hand and put it on Caroline's.. "You'll see."

I then turned to Damon.  "Damon... why aren't you with your mate?" I asked, he looked confused.. as did everyone else. "Katherine."   He smiled at her name, "You only like Elena because she looks like your mate.. Katherine only loves you.. not Stefan.  Go find her."  I said. Damon nodded, "But Klaus."  I turned around and walked over to Nik.. "Nik.  Will you let Katerina free?" I asked and looked into his eyes.. Nik nodded. "Be free Damon.  All of you go and do as I say.. and you'll find happiness.

"What about me!" The doppelgänger whined.. "What about you?" I asked sarcastically... "This isn't fair!  You can't just tell them what to do."  I laughed, "Isn't that what you do?  You just don't like the fact that everyone around you has a chance at happiness.  And you don't."  She ran at me.. and Alaric held her back.  "Alaric take Jeremy with you... I'll be taking Elena."  No one said anything. I then turned back to Nik.

"You may not need hybrids anymore... but I still want to keep her." Nik nodded and Kol  grabbed Elena.. "Goodbye Scooby-Gang.  I hope you all have a good life." Elijah held me and vamped us all to the Mikaelson house. "What do we do with that?" Rebekah asked pointing to Elena who was acting like a baby.  I rolled my eyes, "Chain her up.. torture her.  I don't care."  Nik laughed and wrapped his arms around my waist.. "You are the perfect mate." I smiled.  All of my mates were in the room, "I love you. I love all of you." They all smiled and walked up to me.

"And we love you.. little mate." Finn beamed.  I smiled widely and looked at all of my mates... happiness.  That's all I can see.  I finally have people in my life who I love and who love me, I succeeded my purpose of being in the TVD storyline... and now I can focus on me and my mates.

Omg!  So yeah Elena gets no happiness... and everyone else does.  So yeah I did make Elodie an Oracle, I thought t would fit her character.  Also there's only like 2 more chapters left... so thank-you for getting this far.. and reading my book!  I can't be alive that this book is almost done and I've only been writing it.. less than an entire day. -Kisses A

1007 - Words